What's new

Discussion Big question on iso modding nazi zombies

P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I modded my code_post and want all the mods in it. I know i extract default.xex then replace the code_post with my modded one, then replace my default.xex with the one i extracted. Even though i didn't mod common.ff, do i do anything with that? Because when i don't do anything with it, my game does this:
1. i hot swap and play game
2. my xbox makes noises(obviously)
3. black screen
4. oh wait it shows it's loading!
5. (1 second later) black screen
6. oh wait it's loading again!
7. (another 1 second later) black screen

it keeps repeating steps 3-7. When it does show it's loading, it doesn't show loading dots. It's a black screen, but it's not.. ? I ripped my own cod waw game. Any help? And should i make a video to show my problem?

edit:
Also could this imgburn error be a problem?

8617ed8b.png

E

Ewok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine did this, you'll have to re burn them and check to make sure you didn't mess up anywhere.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear this is the same problem that's HERE.

If its the same thing maybe you should try what I said in the first place. Otherwise its a bad iso because you f**ked it or its a bad rip.

P

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear this is the same problem that's HERE.

If its the same thing maybe you should try what I said in the first place. Otherwise its a bad iso because you f**ked it or its a bad rip.
Okai i wasn't thinking when i read your solution. I tried it, my offline profile was on button layout default, but my online one was on tactical. And when my iso was working yesterdai i had it on tactical to mess with time by making it really fast. i shot the rocket launcher thing waiii too much and the iso did what my problem was here. After i used the normal disk to change my button layout to default like you said, to change it to my offline profile. I tried the hotswap again(while signed in on my live profile) and it said unreadable disk. I try again and it works! Either i did the hotswap fast, or your fix worked! Thanks for the help dude i never thought something so simple like that would make such a big difference! I have an xbox 360 elite, and i think i have a lite-on drive, does that affect my hot swapping stuff? Thanks for your help!
edit:
it looks like a benq

Top Bottom