Big Problem! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by ohlin5, Jan 28, 2009 with 3 replies and 366 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohlin5

ohlin5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey,
    First off, I have successfully modded two xboxes in the past, with a borrowed copy of MechAssault from a friend. I was interested in getting my own copy of the game, and so I went to GameStop and bought one. It has part number X08-82264, and on the underside has numbers: MS02301 L1 01 (on the very outer ring) and MS02301L L0 02 just below the outer number. I tried this copy though, and after I clicked "Run Linux", it came up with a black screen with green writing saying to contact customer support. Luckily, when reset the xbox everything was fine, but obviously something is wrong with this version of the game. I am desperately trying to figure what that problem is, and how I can identify it (by numbers or whatever)...because I ordered a new one off ebay and I want to know if it will work when it arrives tomorrow. Please help, because everything I find online simply says if it is "MS02301L" it will work...but obviously that is not the case.

Please Help & Many Thanks!

-ohlin5

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Any copy should work, as long it isn't the "Platinum Hits" edition.

If anything try reloading the saves on your memory card just to double check everything.

3. sgtdees

sgtdees Newbie

Ratings:
    If it still doesnt work just use Splinter Cell.In my opinion your better off with that then Mech Assault.Make sure you have the correct game saves and there are no other saves for that game on your hdd.

4. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Yeah I used splinter cell myself before I started using XHDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.