Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Big Outskirts Bounce

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Jake007g, Dec 19, 2008 with 6 replies and 2,157 views.

1. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LvA1HZdc0dw&fmt=18]YouTube - Call Of Duty : World At War - Big Outskirts Bounce[/ame]

Thanks to iMerk (Im Too Venomous) for editing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    nice, i really gotta get this strafe jumping down!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    When i get my capture card ill make a tutorial yeah ? Im getting one for Chrismas :biggrin:

4. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You are such a beast at COD:5, seriously I wish I was this adventurous with glitches.
    Once again, Nice find! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice vid but i'm pretty sure that bounce has already been posted

but i'm looking forward to the strafe jumping tutorial...i can do it but not every single time and not very well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Thanks (Y) We can't take credit for finding it though as we seen it elsewhere.

Yeah i'm thinking of splitting the video in half, and having a controller view on the right, with the game view on the left. Ill probably do the tutorial with a CoD4 strafe, and a CoD WaW strafe as well, so people can see how it works on both games. Do you think it would be better if it was a Voice Tutorial rather than just writing the instructions in text on the video ?

7. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think voice would prolly be better but others may have a different oppinion

• Like Like x 1