Solved Big Jtag Mess. Need help

• Thread starter IM YOURS
  • Start date
  • Views 368
I

IM YOURS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I've gotten myself in a big mess on my jtag, its a Falcon I brought it on sunday came tuesday. Its got the old dashboard its can be expoited.

I have disemmbled the xbox and started soldering but today i've struggled really bad on doing this and I have heated the xbox motherboard quite a bit, On the keyhole DH1F1 their is no copper and I can't get any solder into their its a little bit burnt and I tried turning on my xbox just to see if it still worked because what i've been doing and it turns green and 4 seconds later it flashs 4 red lights, not red rings it flashes.

Is this xbox still work or is it f***ed? I've spent over £100 on this :tongue:

Also if we can't get the solder into the little keyhole in DH1F1 can we extract it to the back of it?

Y

Ya iTz MaTT

Damit Bungie
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I've gotten myself in a big mess on my jtag, its a Falcon I brought it on sunday came tuesday. Its got the old dashboard its can be expoited.

I have disemmbled the xbox and started soldering but today i've struggled really bad on doing this and I have heated the xbox motherboard quite a bit, On the keyhole DH1F1 their is no copper and I can't get any solder into their its a little bit burnt and I tried turning on my xbox just to see if it still worked because what i've been doing and it turns green and 4 seconds later it flashs 4 red lights, not red rings it flashes.

Is this xbox still work or is it f***ed? I've spent over £100 on this :tongue:

Also if we can't get the solder into the little keyhole in DH1F1 can we extract it to the back of it?
well usually 4 red lights means your AV cable is faulty or not plugged in correctly also yes you can use the back of the solder point if neccessary

I

IM YOURS

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys, is the DH1F1 the little box on the back? If it is so I just solder it on it and then put my ltp connector on and dump the nand?

Top Bottom
Login
Register