What's new

Xbox 360 Big Forza modding thread (TUT's+DL's)

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 170,912
FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did make a tut on this thread for that. It's called spacers.
Lol didnt know that haha thanks man :wink: one more question lol how about the steering angle? i wanna do that too lol

SnatcherXDK

SnatcherXDK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements

Jtaged xbox360
a retail xbox360
usb (or other method of file transfer)

Update news ! so upon jtag modding forza 4 i realized that when you purchase modded manufacture rims, they "stick" to the car, basically there glitched there forever. this also applies with removing bumbers mod.. so what i did was i put my retail consoles gamertag onto my jtag, bought a car and put; modded rims, removed bumper, and weight decrease mod (to see what else would stick)

when i brought the account onto my retail sure enough the car had manufacture rims and all bumpers removed ! :smile: (the weight didnt as it is a modified value) .. but yeah guys if you have a jtag, a retail (and the retail isn't flashed) you can now have mods required by flashing on a retail !! , im not sure if anyone has ever wrote about this but its a pretty cool thing

-stipo360 (youtube)

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements

Jtaged xbox360
a retail xbox360
usb (or other method of file transfer)

Update news ! so upon jtag modding forza 4 i realized that when you purchase modded manufacture rims, they "stick" to the car, basically there glitched there forever. this also applies with removing bumbers mod.. so what i did was i put my retail consoles gamertag onto my jtag, bought a car and put; modded rims, removed bumper, and weight decrease mod (to see what else would stick)

when i brought the account onto my retail sure enough the car had manufacture rims and all bumpers removed ! :smile: (the weight didnt as it is a modified value) .. but yeah guys if you have a jtag, a retail (and the retail isn't flashed) you can now have mods required by flashing on a retail !! , im not sure if anyone has ever wrote about this but its a pretty cool thing

-stipo360 (youtube)

That's old as hell :tongue:

Ajaxd

Ajaxd

Reaction score
Sin$
how do i make it so the cars are all controllable without all assists what would i change and whats max grip thanks

C

Crazydriver

Reaction score
Sin$
hi D3FEKT how can i modify some texture like the loading screen or the picture in the number 4 in the main screen?? ( sorry for my bad english)

I

iXiMiniAssassin

Reaction score
Sin$
hi dude can you get a download link to a clean non modified iso plase i cant seen to find one anywhere :smile:

Yukina

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, nice man nice!.

Tomorrow I might be going to get my xbox Flashed! any tips also I don't know if my DVD drive on my pc Can burn 8.5gb DL discs how can I be sure?

D3FEKT D3FEKT

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, nice man nice!.

Tomorrow I might be going to get my xbox Flashed! any tips also I don't know if my DVD drive on my pc Can burn 8.5gb DL discs how can I be sure?

By googleing what drive you have. To tell what drive you have go to control panel, device manager, dvd drives, and it will say the drive name. Once you found it on google look for dvd-r DL support. Then from there you download a program called burner max.

Yukina

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By googleing what drive you have. To tell what drive you have go to control panel, device manager, dvd drives, and it will say the drive name. Once you found it on google look for dvd-r DL support. Then from there you download a program called burner max.

Got his off some forum
REPORTED WORKING(BurnerMAX IS enabled!)

ASUS DRW-20B1LT
ASUS DRW-24B1 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B3 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B5 ST/LT
DELL DH-16ABS
HP DVD1260i
HP DVD1270i
HP PLDSDL8ATL
LITE-ON iHAS/iHAP 122-04C
LITE-ON iHAP 122-04W
LITE-ON iHAS 322
LITE-ON iHAS x24 (A)/B/C/DU
LITE-ON DH-16ABSH11B
Optiarc AD-7580S
Optiarc AD-7640A
Optiarc AD-7740H
Optiarc BC-5500S
PIONEER DVR-110D
PIONEER DVR-111D
PIONEER DVR-118L
PIONEER DVR-216D
PIONEER DVR-218
PIONEER DVR-219
PIONEER DVR-220
PIONEER DVR-A18L
PIONEER DVR-TD10RS
PIONEER S18LBK
Plextor PX-880SA
Plextor PX-L890SA
Slimtype DS8A3S
Slimtype DS8A5SH
Slimtype DS8A8SH
TEAC DV-W524GSB
TSSTcorp SE-S084B
TSSTcorp SH-S202
TSSTcorp SH-S202N
TSSTcorp SH-S203D
TSSTcorp SH-222AB
TSSTcorp SH-223F
[TSSTcorp SH-224BB] My drive?<<<<
TSSTcorp SN-208AB
TSSTcorp SN-208BB
TSSTcorp SH-243N
TSSTcorp TS-L633B
TSSTcorp TS-T633C
TSSTcorp TS-L633J
TSSTcorp TS-L633R

Then theres this.....

The payload may enable on that Samsung for what ever reason, but so far I don't believe they have produced any good XGD3 backups. iHASx24 B, C, or D revision burners are the goto models. Most other have been trial and fail.

BTW, I hate that list. It's very misleading. Enabled doesn't mean capable.

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
Sin$
I run a SH-224DB which is exact same as the BB except mine is a later built so it should burn fine yes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register