What's new

Solved BIG Flashing Problem

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just finished 'flashing' (or should I say destroying) my lite-on drive. I followed this tutorial: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMT5mv3z_s"]YouTube - Xbox 360 - A Complete Guide to Flashing the Liteon Drive[/ame]

Now my drive won't read anything I put in it...do I need a new one, or can this be fixed?

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loaded dummy.bin...I tried flashing it again, no difference. I erased it, then I wrote it...though the first time I tried to write it, it failed. I did the intro thing...then wrote it again, and it said success. The second time I wrote it I didnt have a problem...except that it did not work.

EDIT: If anyone is willing to teamview me that'd be great.

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont remember...but we figured out that the files were corrupted some how on the original flash...so my drive is now trash (hey, that rhymed).

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Could always do this now to get a new 360.
EclipseModz said:
Your dvd key is stored on your dvd drive. So xsata will not give you it. IF you don't have it your screwed. Best bet RROD by popping off a ram chip and sending it in.
1. Open 360
2. Get flathead
3. Pop off one of these four ram chips.
5. Instant RROD
6. Call it in
7. Send it in
8. Wait a bit and get a new box.
xbox56.jpg

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To clarify, his Inquiry.bin an Identify.bin are corrupt and he cannot get them back. I tried to do it on Teamviewer for a while. I'd do what EclipseModz suggested.

Top Bottom
Login
Register