Solved BIG Flashing Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by S1R34L, Jun 17, 2009 with 8 replies and 352 views.

1. S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just finished 'flashing' (or should I say destroying) my lite-on drive. I followed this tutorial: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQMT5mv3z_s"]YouTube - Xbox 360 - A Complete Guide to Flashing the Liteon Drive[/ame]

Now my drive won't read anything I put in it...do I need a new one, or can this be fixed?

2. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Just flash it again. Did you forget to load the source firmware or write it?

3. OP
    S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I loaded dummy.bin...I tried flashing it again, no difference. I erased it, then I wrote it...though the first time I tried to write it, it failed. I did the intro thing...then wrote it again, and it said success. The second time I wrote it I didnt have a problem...except that it did not work.

EDIT: If anyone is willing to teamview me that'd be great.

4. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'll do it for you. When? I have until 4:00 EST.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k, im good now...my aim is Sasquatch4545, we can talk on there...thanks btw.

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Does your firmware look original? Or does it have alot of 5's or 7's

7. OP
    S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont remember...but we figured out that the files were corrupted some how on the original flash...so my drive is now trash (hey, that rhymed).

8. EclipseModz

EclipseModz VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Could always do this now to get a new 360.

9. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    To clarify, his Inquiry.bin an Identify.bin are corrupt and he cannot get them back. I tried to do it on Teamviewer for a while. I'd do what EclipseModz suggested.