WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Big Baller 30
gp-g.jpg

UPu3t18=.jpg
Earn 75,000 points in a single Nazi Zombie game. (Map Pack 2 only)

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, i need help to get this achievement, sorry if there is a post of this already, search engine is being lame on me. Go ahead and bite, lol. Anyways back to the topic, i need help to get this achivement, i almost had it last night, a dude running around with 50+ zombies behind him and i just sniping them from afar, but then some idiot had to get into the mob and mess up gathering, in round 19. So yeah i need people that can help me get this achievement, or if others need help as well you can post down your gamertag so others can add you and get right on it.

My GT: ViCi0US DR3AMS (0 in vicious is a zero)

ONLY RULE!:cool:
1. MUST HAVE MIC, dont like talking to myself. lol

If there is any other way to get this achievement, im all yours.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Just put mods on, and you should get it no problem. Run around the catwalk in front of comm room. They all pretty much spawn at once in solo, so run around, turn and shoot. Run, turn and shoot. Keep going till you get it.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oline57 said:
Just put mods on, and you should get it no problem. Run around the catwalk in front of comm room. They all pretty much spawn at once in solo, so run around, turn and shoot. Run, turn and shoot. Keep going till you get it.

Hmm.... is that so. Ill try it then!:wink:
Thanks. *Le Click!* lol.

S

steveo42026

Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do this too. Im also working on applying mods for co-op that will be universal for all players, (given I am host). XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: steveo42026
Ive got a mic too!! Add me and we'll get it!

Top Bottom
Login
Register