What's new

BHM Final v1.5.3 - UPDATED for 1.30 >Fastest, Safe Money Drops (Long Testing)

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
fRdwuG.gif

GTA Basic Hack Menu v1.5.3 FINAL -
Working Online with Lowrider patch 1.30
Low ban risk - this is undetected as of now

This is a very basic and early-stage hack menu that requires injecting into the GTA5.exe process itself. However, it has a number of functions that players will want to use and they are all linked to hotkeys - so as long as the hack is open and active, pressing the relevant button will result in a function happening.

There is one page that is dedicated to general help and making the GTA experience better and easier for the player, and the second page is more focused on player functions, most of these are affecting the others in the server. There is even a non-intrusive overlay in the top-center of the screen, which shows your coordinates, heading and speed in kilometers per hour.

This is a dll hack file. You must not put this in the GTA Install directory.

Download

Download Links Temporarily Removed (10/26/2015)

Controls

F5 - Disable/ Enable the hack
F6 - Player Menu (where the money drop is)
F10 - Hide/ Show the menu when it's activated
All other controls and functions are operated with the key presses. See the on-screen menu for what button to press, for the function you want.​

Functions

Anything marked in RED here could have a higher ban risk.
As always, read the disclaimer. Any online mods can get you banned.

<Ability to drop cash on other players>
<USES SAFER CREATE_RANDOM_PED NATIVE> (POSSIBLY SAFEST?) - GET SNACKS AT THE SAME TIME>
-Random $8999 - $10k Money Drop in v1.5.2 onwards-

<BETTER, FASTER, SAFE Money Drops>
-Spawn money bags with random values $35,000 to $40,000 in them on money loop - earn $1 million in just a few seconds!

<OR SPAWN BUFFALO S and SELL FOR $159k - This still works in 1.30>

Code:
[center]-Functioning co-ordinates display.

-Functioning heading display.

-Functioning speedometer in m.p.h. (changed since v1.3.1 from KM/H and uses accurate m/s to m.p.h. conversion)

[SIZE=5][B][U]Page 1 Functions[/U][/B][/SIZE][/center]

[U][B]Player Menu[/B]
[/U]View the player menu and options

[COLOR="#FF0000"][U][B]Godmode Active[/B][/U][/COLOR]
Activate godmode

[U][B]Max Ammo[/B]
[/U]Fill ammo in your weapons to max

[U][B]Remove Junk[/B]
[/U]Gets rid of any clones or attachments on the player

[U][B]Hack Hidden[/B]
[/U]Hide the hack menu from the screen

[U][B]Repair + Upgrade vehicle[/B]
[/U]Repairs the vehicle to full health - cosmetic and engine. Please note, this will add all performance upgrades to the vehicle you're driving including armour and bulletproof tyres.

[U][B]Replenish player[/B]
[/U]This will set the player's health and armour to full.

[U][B]Reset weather[/B]
[/U]Sets the weather to clear and removes all rain.

[U][B]Spawn BuffaloS[/B]
[/U]Spawns a fully upgraded Buffalo S (Franklin's Model) which sells for $159,000 in LSC.

[u][b]Spawn custom land vehicle[/b][/u]
Spawns a custom ground vehicle - please see the "LandVehicleHotkeys.txt" file for the keys and associated vehicle spawns. Please note, nearly all the aircraft spawn in custom colors and some of the cars too. Remember this online.

[U][B]Spawn P996 Lazer[/B]
[/U]Spawns the Lazer fighter jet. This has been fixed so it spawns where the character is (automatically teleports into the driving seat), and you'e not miles in the air at 358mph.

[u][b]Spawn custom aircraft[/b][/u]
Spawns a custom aircraft - please see the "AirVehicleHotkeys.txt" file for the keys and associated vehicle spawns. Please note, nearly all the aircraft spawn in custom colors and some of the cars too. Remember this online.

[U][B]Police & wanted level disabled[/B]
[/U]Disables the police searching for you. Please note, this does not stop the wanted level from going up.

[U][B]Kill talking players[/B]
[/U]Looks for anyone who is talking in the lobby and kills them.

[U][B]Enforce no-fly zone[/B]
[/U]Looks for anyone who is flying in the lobby and kicks them out of their aircraft.

[U][B]Teleport to objective[/B]
[/U]Teleports you to the mission objective.

[U][B]Get a driver[/B]
[/U]Spawns a driver in the driving seat. Please note, this is still in beta and buggy, sometimes doesn't work at all.

[U][B]Kill all enemies on map[/B]
[/U]Looks for any enemies or police on the map and kills them. For far enemies you may needing to zoom in with scoped rifle.

[U][B]Increase wanted level*[/B]
[/U]Add one star at at a time to the wanted level.

[U][B]Max wanted level*[/B]
[/U]Immediately sets the highest possible wanted level (usually 5 stars)

[U][B]Remove wanted level[/B]
[/U]Completely clear wanted level. You could use the increase function to get 5 stars then remove it for some rp increase.

* - you may need to be in public online sessions for this to work.

[center][SIZE=5][B][U]Page 2 Functions[/U][/B][/SIZE][/center]

[U][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Godmode active[/B]
[/U][/COLOR]This enables the godmode for the player. Please note, sometimes it doesn't work for other players in the session.

[U][B]Hack hidden[/B]
[/U]Hide the hack menu from the screen

[U][b]Prev player in list[/b]
[/U]Select the previous player in the session list

[U][B]Next player in list[/B]
[/U]Select the next player in the session list

[U][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Give player all weapons[/B]
[/U][/COLOR]Gives the selected player all available weapons in the game.

[U][B]Teleport to player vehicle[/B]
[/U]This teleports your character to their location, if they are in a vehicle.

[U][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Explode player[/B]
[/U][/COLOR]Makes them spontaneously explode

[U][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Frame player[/B]
[/U][/COLOR]Kills everyone in the lobby under the selected player's name.

[U][B]Clone player vehicle[/B]
[/U]This creates a carbon copy of the vehicle they were driving. Works for whatever vehicle they are driving.

[U][B]Remove all weapons[/B]
[/U]Takes all the players weapons away

[U][B]Pay and sprayclone[/B]
[/U]Clones the player vehicle but in a different color. Please note, this is in beta and may cause a crash or not work at all.

[U][B]Spectate player[/B]
[/U]Allows you to watch what the selected player is doing

[U][B]Attach basketball[/B]
[/U]Attaches a basketball to the player, usually where the head would be.

[U][B]Jack ride[/B][/U]
Attempts to take control of the vehicle they are using. Please note, this doesn't work some of the time and just removes them from the vehicle.

[U][B]Remove player from vehicle[/B][/U]
Kicks the player out of the vehicle they are using

[U][B]Spawn money on selected player[/B][/U]
Uses the safe native to spawn money. A random pedestrian from GTAV will appear on top of the character, but will already be killed. Just pick up the cash, but don't do it too often.

[U][B]Money loop on selected player[/B][/U]
The one I'd personally recommend using. Its safe, fast, and conceals some of your income by adding it to "OTHER" in your social club stats (as well as Jobs).

Change Log

Code:
-----------
Change Log:[/CENTER]
v1.5.3:
-----------

-Superior money drop loop. Money bags spawned on the player will contain between $35,000 and $40,000 - you can get up to that important $900k + figure in just a few seconds - before the transaction error screen!
-Both types of money drop will now add money to the 'OTHER' amount in your Social Club stats. You don't any extra money for this, but its a way of concealing your money earnings to hopefully prevent R* from getting wise.
The statistic for "CASH EARNED FROM JOBS" will still increase (can't prevent).
-Replenish player will now also dry the players clothes, as previously the player remained wet.
-Added Max Wanted Level option. You could use this, and Clear wanted level option, as a makeshift manual RP increaser. You must give yourself 5 stars, and when the radar has stopped flashing, clear your wanted level.

Known Bugs (v1.5.3)

-Due to a check Rockstar implemented, spawning some vehicles will automatically kick you out of them. For a quick workaround, when your player is being kicked out of current vehicle, spawn the vehicle again and you should remain in it.
-Probably best not to do that for some aircraft.
-Any vehicle that was in the game originally from day 1 will not be affected by this.
-Wanted level max/ increasing only seems to work in public sessions.

ALT v1.5.2:
[CENTER]-----------

-Money loop is now money bags. We have tested this for over $50 million in 1.30 update and now bans on accounts.
-Money bags now drop random amounts between $5,000 and $15,000 - so this is one of the menus out there for fastest money.
-Ped money drops are random amounts between $9,000 and $10,000 - this still counts as picked up cash but still very safe.
-Sanchez was spawning instead of Sovereign, fixed that. Also set a custom plate, "YESOBAMA"

v1.5.2:
-----------
-NOW WORKS WITH LOWRIDER UPDATE (1.30) Online and Offline
-Removed AI drive to waypoint and teleport to waypoint - these seemed to be conflicting or not working properly, so replaced with other more useful functions.
-Added clear + reset weather
-Added replenish player
-Added money drop loop with cases (random amounts between $1001 and $4000, get over $100k in seconds).
-Added 2 exclusive limited time Halloween vehicles to the spawner. Hold LEFT ALT whilst pressing 2 to spawn the Lurcher Hearse or RIGHT ALT whilst pressing 2 to spawn the Franken Stange.

v1.5.1:
-----------
-NEW & IMPROVED MONEY DROP
The feature most people ask about. This money drop spawns RANDOM pedestrians on the player that automatically die and drop $10000 each time - better than the previous versions of this menu which only dropped $2000,
Random pedestrians may possibly be a lower risk than the bird options due to all different peds spawning rather than the same ones,
Random pedestrians will drop snacks for you to pickup and use as health restoration via snacks menu.

-CUSTOM VEHICLE SPAWN HOTKEYS
See the list in the VehicleHotkeys.txt file to see what spawns with each keystroke,
Some of these are in special colors which no other menu features and drive/ fly faster than normal

-IMPROVED GODMODE
Activating the function when you are in a vehicle should make it completely indestructible
Will also replenish health and armor (may only do the armor in online)

-IMPROVED NO WANTED LEVEL
The option will now prevent the cops showing any interest in the player at all when activated. In some other menus, when the player is supposed to have a wanted level, the cops can jerk around and act a little weird,
You can kill cops and army base personnel with this active without getting any wanted level,
When you deactivate this function, the Wanted Level Multiplier is reduced by 25%, meaning from then on it will be slightly harder to get a wanted level, and to advance through the wanted levels (4 stars to 5 stars is very noticeable).

-Some small changes to the 'Give player all weapons' option:
Added the Railgun, Marksman Pistol, Remote Sniper, BZ Gas Grenades and Flares
Removed the Fire Extinguisher, Assault Rifle (AK), Pistol, SNS Pistol, Pump Shotgun. Why - because when would you ever use these?

-Using the Refresh player/ fix + upgrade vehicle option will should now do the following:
Clear the weather (client-side only, don't worry online),
Fix vehicle exterior, petrol tank health, engine health and body health,
Add basic performance upgrades (armor, engine, brakes, transmission, turbo & suspension),
Clear any blood damage on the ped and restore health and armor (only armor restores in online),
Increase the health regeneration rate (when at low health)
Will set vehicle RPMs as follows (torque is set at 100 for all vehicles)
Car - 25
Boat - 60
Plane - 150
Helicopter - 200
Bike - 25
Quadbike - 40

-You will now have full health and armor when teleporting to waypoint. Still only works when in vehicles though sadly. We got it working on foot, but then TPing in vehicles didn't work, so stuck with this method.

-Added hotkey info into the menu for spawning custom vehicles
-Some small bugfixes
-Changed some menu titles to better suit their description

v1.4.1:
-----------

- Reduced spawn pedmoney back down to $2,000. For some reason, R* seem to have put a block on peds holding any more than $2,000 at a time.
SORRY FOR NOT OFFERING THE 65k VERSION ANYMORE.
- Tweaked the drive to waypoint function for speed and accuracy.

v1.4:
-----------

- Improved spawn pedmoney - now the spawned ped drops over $30,000 each time, made up of several smaller packs of money ($3-4k each).
- Two versions included -  $65k version that allows you to make $1 million every 30 seconds as well as a *possibly* safer $31k version.
- Improved drive to waypoint - car is faster and doesn't get stuck/ bugged in traffic as much. Still trying to find why the car continues driving when the function is finished, sorry!
- The Armoured Kuruma has been changed for a fully upgraded Buffalo S. This will sell for $159,000- each time at LSC. Also comes with random licence place in case Rockstar can track that.
- The Vestra business jet has been changed for a P996 Lazer Jet.
- Spawning the aircraft no longer teleports you into the air in the aircraft, doing full speed. It will appear right at the player's location.

- Fixed some small general bugs
- Fixed some spelling errors
- Edited some menu function names and popups.

Screenshots
Please note, what is shown here is for BHM v1.5.2, but there's essentially not much difference.

x6nxkyw.jpg

s5CwQEg.jpg

1l7EwwD.jpg

4NivfqN.jpg

uDjXOhR.jpg

s6JjZ8m.jpg

683ZNbj.jpg

5IIjKbP.jpg

VinMj59.jpg

Installation
You need to have a DLL injector for this mod. A link to one has been given below.
If you know how to inject dlls you're good to go

If you have problems using this injector, make sure you have .net framework 4, and 4.5.2 installed, as well as the two files in this package (C++ Redistrutable 2013).
If you still don't get anywhere, use Extreme Injector v3.5 or v3.6.1.

1. Download the injector from this link. Save it somewhere on your computer - not in the Rockstar Games installation folder, somewhere new. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1037164

2. Right click on the EXE file you just downloaded (if you have 32 bit Windows, you need to use the Xenos.exe file), or Xenos64.exe file for 64 bit windows.

3. Click unblock on the bottom of the first tab (General), then go across to Compatibility tab. In 'Privilege Level' - make sure 'Run as administrator' is selected. Click apply and ok.

4. Open the launcher. Under 'process selection' - choose 'Existing' to inject once GTA has already started running (you can only select the GTA5.exe process once it is loaded in the system),

You can also choose 'Manual launch' to have the DLL inject when the injector finds the GTA5.exe running. If you do the latter, I advise going into settings and adding a time delay. Note - for time delay its in milliseconds. So for 30 seconds, the number needs to be 30000.

5. When you choose manual launch, you need to browse to the GTA Installation folder and find the GTA5.exe file and double click it/ click open. When you choose existing, the GTA5.exe will only show when the game has started to run. It is better to choose this method, and only inject when Single Player has fully loaded.

6. In the settings, make sure you have 'Native inject' selected, and no other options selected. You can choose the 'Close after injection' option.

7. That's it. Start GTA and click inject when the DLL you have is in the list and it will be injected into the game.

1HGrxik.jpg

Credits

• Thanks to the original developers for the code (name removed for privacy but details in the Readme).​
  • Thanks to "Tucker20011" for actually updating the menu's code to work with latest version.​
  • Thanks to darkwolfelves for the original menu, updates and edits.​
  • Thanks to xray25 for 1.30 code and functions, fixing some vehicle spawns, updating natives and writing the text files.​
Virus Scans

MetaScan Online
Virus Total
VirusScan Jotti

Disclaimer

I, and the mod creator, are not be responsible for any banning that happening when you use any mods online.

Download Links Temporarily Removed (10/26/2015)

Last edited:
X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what safer?
1.ped money drop
2.new cash bag drop

Doesnt really make a difference. I tested this for so long yday and ynight, dropped over $20 million on random people in random sessions + over $60 mil on myself. No ban. This is the cash bag drop.

I would use caution if you use the Ped Money drop - the social club stats will show 'money picked up' going up quite high. You dont want that number to be over $1 million really.
For cash earned from jobs, any number is fine really as some people play the game and have making the $500 mil in the time they play it.

KaloPort

KaloPort

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using the max wanted level and it seems to not work. I also tried the "increase wanted level" and still nothing.

Thanks!

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using the max wanted level and it seems to not work. I also tried the "increase wanted level" and still nothing.

Thanks!

For some reason, this only works in public sessions. Dont know why. Scratched my head and tried to work different ways for the code but couldnt get it.

A

AmrMaverick

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all thank you very much for all your hard work, i've been using this for a couple of days now and its incredible. I have a question though abt this new version, I dont exactly understand how is it better now that the cash earned isn't only appear under job but under other as well...

KaloPort

KaloPort

Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason, this only works in public sessions. Dont know why. Scratched my head and tried to work different ways for the code but couldnt get it.

Oh okay.

So I'm guessing that means its still pretty safe in a public session?

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all thank you very much for all your hard work, i've been using this for a couple of days now and its incredible. I have a question though abt this new version, I dont exactly understand how is it better now that the cash earned isn't only appear under job but under other as well...

When some people transfer from xbox or playstation, or have bought shark cards, or had rebates from R*, or had money given back to them because R* took it away in error, it usually goes into the "OTHER" category.
If you make $1 mil in cash drop (JOBS) it will probably show about 850k for "OTHER". Its just a way of disguising the money a bit to make R* ask where the extra actual money come from.

Oh okay.

So I'm guessing that means its still pretty safe in a public session?

Yes, I only use this in public.

A

AmrMaverick

Reaction score
Sin$
so this is basically for if R* noticed I've made a bunch of money recently and looked into my account they'll see it under other and not be able to better trace it?

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so this is basically for if R* noticed I've made a bunch of money recently and looked into my account they'll see it under other and not be able to better trace it?

Yes.

We did some tests with different natives, and we couldnt find a way to STOP or REDUCE the amount going into anything (earned from selling cars, betting, picked up, jobs etc). So because of this we just added something that make R* scratch their heads a bit more.

They may only scratch their heads for an extra 5 seconds than normal, but that may be the difference of being caught or not. I dont know. I just think this is probably better.
V1.5.2 still works and is a 5 - 15k money loop and doesn't give any "OTHER" value, just jobs.

N

Niwakosan

Reaction score
Sin$
So the faster way drops the bags that is supposed to drop 30k and 45k? mine drops for 3-5k only is this normal or am I doing something wrong...?

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the faster way drops the bags that is supposed to drop 30k and 45k? mine drops for 3-5k only is this normal or am I doing something wrong...?

It should be 35k and 40k, please check how much you getting into your players account

baksas15

baksas15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Information about mod:
Just spawned 25k to one guy, also spawned some for myself too. Also- if someone is afraid of getting banned by spawning money, pm me, I will do the work for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Will see what will happen.

baksas15

baksas15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xray25- Dropped money on a man, but its not shown as other money. It only shows as money got from jobs.

Cthonus

Cthonus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, how much money when drop in total with the bags, can we only drop under 5 million dollars, and then we have to wait an hour to spawn another 5 million again?

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xray25- Dropped money on a man, but its not shown as other money. It only shows as money got from jobs.

I think it only counts as OTHER when you dropping it on yourself. Otherwise, it takes about 5 minutes after you log out of the session before the social club data is saved - please confirm for me.
If not, its no big deal, just becomes like the other money drops in menus, only mine is bigger!

Wait, how much money when drop in total with the bags, can we only drop under 5 million dollars, and then we have to wait an hour to spawn another 5 million again?

The money dropped by the bags is anywere between 35000 and 40000, and I was in the same session when I spawned about 15 million, and this was in less than 20 mins.
Again, the thing with the 'hour' time is probably bulls*** too - I just say it because it better people safe than sorry

Cthonus

Cthonus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I can spawn like over 20 million dollars just for me under an hour?

Top Bottom
Login
Register