VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help unlocking snipers
If you mean help on unlocking them in general, I would always just play conquest and hide out somewhere while watching multiple objectives. Easy picking people off then!

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help unlocking snipers
It's really easy and you'll find it more enjoyable and rewarding if you just play the game normally and unlock them as they come rather than trying to boost them. Try playing Rush if you want more frequent kills with the rifles.

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I suggest you playing rush because their is sniper on there that be snipping. And play conquest because you find some people that like to camp.
Conquest sucks for trying to get sniper kills, it's only going to slow down the process

Kevin

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hide outside the flag boundaries on conquest and when the enemy starts to capture the flag (if not in a vehicle) run up to them(behind them, or while they are laying down) and get a headshot. More points easier to level up faster. Just try to keep eyes on them at all time before chasing them down or else it can backfire...

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hide outside the flag boundaries on conquest and when the enemy starts to capture the flag (if not in a vehicle) run up to them(behind them, or while they are laying down) and get a headshot. More points easier to level up faster. Just try to keep eyes on them at all time before chasing them down or else it can backfire...
Yea keep eye on sneaking up behind him otherwise they try to knife you shoot you lol.

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would this give more points. You're using a sniper rifle, running up to them will put you in a vunerable position. If he's already standing still getting a headshot won't be hard and you'll get a marksman bonus

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
How would this give more points. You're using a sniper rifle, running up to them will put you in a vunerable position. If he's already standing still getting a headshot won't be hard and you'll get a marksman bonus
Yea I agree and that also going make it slower for him to unlock those sniper rifle. He is better off doing the rush and tdm mode that we had suggest for him to do. It will be easy and faster way for him unlocking those sniper rifles playing those modes.

Kevin

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I know it puts him in a bad spot but it depends on if he is good at hide and sneak(not seek) and yes headshot points is a plus.

Top Bottom
Login
Register