Hi Can Anyone Help Me I Get Fatal Crash When Joining A Multiplayer Match Thanks

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this problem before. Are you running the game as an xex or GOD file?

Don Smodz

Don Smodz

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to run it as a god file. Its missing stuff to load in xex. I found this out the hard way.

hey sirr i got the same problem every time i load to online lobby it fatal crash my but how to run a god file??? please help

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
hey sirr i got the same problem every time i load to online lobby it fatal crash my but how to run a god file??? please help
If you dont know what a god file is. Then ill give you the short ver. Its like trail games. Its the games you can see and click on. The xex files of BF4 are not set up right. The God files will make sure it is.

Don Smodz

Don Smodz

Reaction score
Sin$
If you dont know what a god file is. Then ill give you the short ver. Its like trail games. Its the games you can see and click on. The xex files of BF4 are not set up right. The God files will make sure it is.
yes please help my out i instal it on my rgh and i like to play a match online because its sooo cool the big maps i know i cannot use cheats but i dont care i just wanna play legit thank you so much

Don Smodz

Don Smodz

Reaction score
Sin$
and btw i downloaded iso2god V1.3.6 is that how i start it with a godfile ?

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
and btw i downloaded iso2god V1.3.6 is that how i start it with a godfile ?
Yes you need iso2god and the iso of the game itself. If you don't have the iso. Look for it or buy premium. How to use iso2god. Look on YouTube. It's very easy to use. If you still need help. I'll do my best to help you more

Top Bottom
Login
Register