• Start date
  • Views 2,057
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any all client stuff like mod menus for bf3 and bf3?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Never will be possible, this isn’t CoD.
I am so glad someone realizes that. The most you are going to get on Battlefield is redbox and other things similar...

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong, there are ways to do stats :smile:
Can you provide legible and legitimate proof for the statement you are making? If not do not make false accusations on situations that are out of your realm of knowledge. Not insulting you but I do personally have experience with development of RTE/RTM tools for the Battlefield series on console. Let me know your sources :thumbsup::whistle:

OG Trojan041

OG Trojan041

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you provide legible and legitimate proof for the statement you are making? If not do not make false accusations on situations that are out of your realm of knowledge. Not insulting you but I do personally have experience with development of RTE/RTM tools for the Battlefield series on console. Let me know your sources :thumbsup::whistle:

f*** with me

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

**** with me

I do not see any stat modification being undergone and also unlock all is a Call of Duty "feature" that isn't showcased. Feel free to continue in your efforts.

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't see him accusing anything, just said there were stat mods and you Mr. realm of knowledge got all uppity both of you if you reread your argument there's no reason for it haha I don't see what either of you have to prove this game is older than my little niece weather or not stat modifications is possible isn't really relevant no one would properly care.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OG Trojan041 OG Trojan041 never said you don’t know anything? And pm me so we can talk about this off thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register