• Thread starter Rival Forums
  • Start date
  • Views 1,380
R

Rival Forums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which Battlefield game did you enjoy playing more? For me it was BF3. I liked the maps MUCH better on that game. Spent a lot more time playing it.

S

Sup Its Panzer

Reaction score
Sin$
I like both Battlefield 4, i can't say i prefer BF4 than BF3 because i didn't really play a lot on BF3 but it was a really one! I hope it will release on Xbox One at Backward Compatibility..

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 4, Has lots of more features + more customization, and it's just better overall.

Battlefield 4 > Battlefield 3 > Hardline

S

Sup Its Panzer

Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 4, Has lots of more features + more customization, and it's just better overall.

Battlefield 4 > Battlefield 3 > Hardline
Hardline for me is not a Battlefield..

I agree with you on all point, BF4 have more feature than BF3.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a hard one but I would have to go with Battlefield 4. They upgraded quiet a bit of stuff on Battlefield 4 but I love the Battlefield 3 maps.

DanGoddammit

DanGoddammit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BF3 was a better game at its core, but BF4 does have noticeably better graphics and animations. Hit consistency is pure **** in BF4, though.

Hardline is simply a joke.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 3 is the superior game in my opinion. The guns have much more kick, the maps are better, and the rest of the overall game play works better.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I like BF3 maps, but I enjoyed playing BF4 more than BF3.

UnwiseBuckle400

UnwiseBuckle400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The speed of Batllefield 3 is like call of duty but in battlefield .

but the graphics and the awesomelook is the king: bf4

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really played battlefield 3 but I really like battlefield 4 so far started playing the multiplayer yesterday and done awesome :biggrin:

Kal-el

Kal-el

Better today, than yesterday.
Reaction score
Sin$
Maps were better on BF3 but enjoy the gameplay more on BF4. I really want them to bring back Damavand Peak. Love that map

Elagabalaus

Elagabalaus

Reaction score
Sin$
I got bored of Battlefield after a couple of months. I'm still playing BF3 to this day. Not saying BF4 is bad, but for the amount of things they upgraded there is an equal amount of things they messed up. You couldn't even squad up initial release with BF4 and the ratio of anti-air to jets and helicopters is ridiculous. I enjoyed BF4, but BF3 will remain my favorite Battlefield and shooter as of right now.

L

Lil Ugly Mane

Supreme Sadboy
Reaction score
Sin$
I liked battlefield 3 alot more. Everything was so fresh and new in battlefield 3 and battlefield 4 didnt really add anything new except stupid class setups and terrible maps.

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 3 is the superior game in my opinion. The guns have much more kick, the maps are better, and the rest of the overall game play works better.
I totally agree. I love the maps and the game play just flowed better too. I just wish the player base was as popular/active in BF3 as it is in BF4 on PC. I don't know how the player base is on console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register