someoneelse12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone I just want to share you my promod save game

Last edited:

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's the field of view hack so more highest is it more you see thing :tongue: and less = less vision
I know what it is.
So have you tried 40? Does it speed up the FramesPerSecond? As less things you see the less the game processes and the more the game could speed up. On console BF3 plays at 30 FPS, which sucks. I was wondering if 40 brought the fps up more.

someoneelse12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you teach me how did you do this? l wanna make one for xbox
it's already exist for xbox but if you want to release take this -->
I know what it is.
So have you tried 40? Does it speed up the FramesPerSecond? As less things you see the less the game processes and the more the game could speed up. On console BF3 plays at 30 FPS, which sucks. I was wondering if 40 brought the fps up more.
For that i don't really know :/

Chase

Get Got
Reaction score
I know what it is.
its probably locked at 30.

TH3xLeGiON

Reaction score
Why does it give me Corrupted data ? ive tried to resign it with BruteforceSavedata and Save resigner 1.4

TH3xLeGiON

Reaction score
edit: it gives me Corrupted data in the game not in the XMB . ive also tried to delete _gspinfo.dat

Top Bottom