• Start date
  • Views 1,542
S

SneakyPanda707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3:
Now I recommend you to stop reading if you aren't a serious booster!
What you need if you want to boost with me:
- 1 PS3
- 1 PS3 Controller
- Patience
- 1 Headset ( I DONT HAVE ONE IF YOU DONT ITS OK AS LONG AS U NO WHAT UR DOING)
- 1 Phone (If you prefer texting instead of Xbox communications)

Post PSN Below In The Comments Or Add Me PSN: (DJ3192001)

Methods/kinds/types of boost:
Method #1
Nemesis boost:
Difficult: 7/10 - Players required: 4
Pros: You get your K/D increased very quickly, same goes for nemesis kills, revive count, score per minute and skill.
Cons: Dying makes you lose your high nemesis streak that may have taken hours to build up. (Nemesis streak gives you bonus per kill) & You can only use assault class.
How to do:
We need 2 guys on each team, everyone using assault class with defibrillator; Guy1 starts killing Guy2 on opposite team, Guy2's partner (aka Guy3) revives Guy2 and kill the one who killed his partner (Guy1), Guy1's partner (aka Guy4) revives Guy1 and kill the one who killed his partner (Guy3); basically: you revive your partner and kill the guy who killed your partner, important: you will always die by the same player and you will always kill the same player
Hints:
1) Don't move your character, that way you can get more kills and there's no need to move, since you can revive your partner and get kills without moving.
2) At the beginning one guy can spawn as support and drop an ammo kit, so everyone gets his kit once and drop an ammo kit as well, don't suicide to get ammo, otherwise you will lose your nemesis streak.
3) Load (press "shoot" button) for a few seconds beforing using defibrillator, you can more points then just pressing it for a second.
4) Find for a small server, preferable rush, tell your friends to met at A or B bomb so you don't have to search them in the map and you get more points by staying close the bomb
That's it guys, nemesis boosting: one of the easiest, fastest and more useful methods of boosting.

Method #2
M-COM Bomb Boosting:
Difficult: 5/10 - Players required: 4
This is one of the best boosting method found so far without killing anyone. No certain gadgets or kits. All you need to do is search for rush on operation locker, because its the smallest map and best to do this on. I find the searching for a server in the Asia region gives it a less chance of randoms joining. Also make sure its a ranked server! Join an empty server and invite your party, once in there will be two teams of two. One person from both the attacking and defending teams will go to both the A and B bombs. You will arm and defuse the bombs. It is rumored that if you don't wait 5 seconds between arming and defusing the bombs you could lose the XP. I have not had that problem but beware. There is a max number of times you can arm and defuse the bomb and get points from it. That number is 5. If you plant to bomb 5 times at A bomb, going to the B bomb still will not give you any XP. So one you have both armed and defused the bomb 5 times, let it blow up. Then move on to the next two bombs. There are 5 different bomb bases. one you've done all 5, the round will end and you will switch sides then repeat as the opposite team. You get 200 XP for arming the bomb everytime and 400 when it blows up, defenders get 400 XP for disarming it everytime. Make sure to also have the squad leader but an order on the bomb that the squad leader is not as so you both get extra points for following objective orders. You get about a minimum of 12kXP per round and can get over 100K with ribbons, challenges, boosts etc. The objective score show on the in-game leaderboards does go towards XP. And that XP goes towards your kit XP. so if your using the assault kit, it will level up your assault kit. So take that into mind to level your different kits.

Mr_Struts

Mr_Struts

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm up for it. PSN ID: mrstrutts

Note: my ID would have looked better if dad didn't set up my PS3 for me -_-

Top Bottom
Login
Register