• Start date
  • Views 5,237
Kamui

Kamui

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you know that the human eye can only see 60 FPS so 500 FPS is no different than 60 FPS.
exxxxxxxxactly lol

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have MoH LE and i registered the code will i still get beta access
Yes you should receive a confirmation email. If you don't I would suggest contacting Dice but wait until it's closer to the beta date.

S

spongyice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have MoH LE but i how do i get the code or whatever do you need it to register or will it pop up on the store

Yes you should receive a confirmation email. If you don't I would suggest contacting Dice but wait until it's closer to the beta date.
well i got a email saying welcome to medal of honor does that count?

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
I am so angry how I paid 120$ for an Origin account for the alpha, MoH and Fifa 11 and when I got home from vacation the beta ended lol fml ):

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought a new video card and I'm running on 16GB Ram at the moment, so I'm set :tongue:.

The next generation of graphics cards are due out next year so I see no point in buying a new gpu now. :wink: 16GB ram is pointless unless you're multitasking heavily - all you need is processing power and a decent amount of ram.

Xylogeist

Xylogeist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The next generation of graphics cards are due out next year so I see no point in buying a new gpu now. :wink: 16GB ram is pointless unless you're multitasking heavily - all you need is processing power and a decent amount of ram.

I had to stop browsing just to reply to this comment. That's how dumb it sounded to me.
The next generation of graphic cards are due out next year? Brother, the first thing you need to learn about the PC market is no matter how epic of a machine you build, the next generation of graphics cards comes out every COUPLE OF MONTHS. It's sickening, it's disturbing, it's revolting. It's not a year, it's a matter of MONTHS.

Oh, and 16gb of RAM is useless simply because you lose a lot of efficiency when your RAM takes up more than 2 slots (and there are very few 8gb chips out there, so you WILL use up more than 2 slots with 16 gb).

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I had to stop browsing just to reply to this comment. That's how dumb it sounded to me.
The next generation of graphic cards are due out next year? Brother, the first thing you need to learn about the PC market is no matter how epic of a machine you build, the next generation of graphics cards comes out every COUPLE OF MONTHS. It's sickening, it's disturbing, it's revolting. It's not a year, it's a matter of MONTHS.

Oh, and 16gb of RAM is useless simply because you lose a lot of efficiency when your RAM takes up more than 2 slots (and there are very few 8gb chips out there, so you WILL use up more than 2 slots with 16 gb).

You had to stop browsing on the last page, looking at the last reply? :rolleyes: I had to spend time replying to this it's so dumb.
The key word here is GENERATION. I was talking about the nVidia Kepler and Maxwell cards, not the upgraded Fermi cards they've been pushing out.

Everyone seems to think more is better, when in reality, quality > quantity.

Top Bottom
Login
Register