What's new

Discussion BF: Bad Company trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChU

Reaction score
I'm playing Ghost Town on hard and I'm at the part where I have to blow up the bridges before the US tanks go over them and I can NOT beat this part. I have no RPGs or C4s and its impossible to blow a bridge with just my gun or gernades. I've searched almost every building for RPGs & C4s before dieing at the hands of the Russian tank guarding the first bridge.

Any help?

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when the scene starts go down the hill from the ammo crate you will see the C4( its behind a big rock, but will be facing you) there, then run to the right side of the town behind the buildings. When you get to the bridge GO UNDER IT and plant the C4. Its also good to keep your health stick out to heal but dont fight any enemies because you will fail on time.

It took me a few trys until I went under the bridge and had no problem at that point.

C

ChU

Reaction score
Where is the ammo crate exactly? Right when you go down the hill? I've searched all over for those damn C4s! Thanks for your help, I'll keep looking.

zI Deadpool

zI Deadpool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres little boxes with C4 on top of them right next to both bridges and I found an RPG in the city and used it.

I CrossBones I

I CrossBones I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U can shoot ur Grenade Launcher and it blows up and its easier cuz it's at a distance. That's how I did it on Normal and Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.