What's new

Patched [BETTER TIMING STEPS] LOWRIDER DUPLICATION - UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH in GTA 5 ONLINE 1.40

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay folks, tonight I have a workaround for the Lowrider (well it works with any car) Duplication Glitch using a Oppressor & MOC for you..

FOUNDERS OF THE NEW WORKAROUND:
-> GLITCHSQUAD - http://youtube.com/GlitchSquad
-> DARKMANNIE - https://goo.gl/NG8H9X
-> MCFLURY

Thanks to supr420 for testing this out with me!

FOUNDERS OF THE PATCHED ORIGINAL METHOD: OBESEGIRAFFE, KILLERGAMING, BUFFALOYG45 & TUTOFACILEFRANCE

You do NOT need any iFruit custom plates for this glitch because the duped cars take the plates from the clean Faggios!!

Requirements:

- PS4/XBOX ONE
- 1 Friend
- Motorcycle Club
- MOC with vehicle storage (modshop does not work), the car you want to duplicate (e.g. Retro Custom) has to be in the MOC
- Oppressor (doesn't matter in which garage it is)
- Faggios in ANY garage (works with any garage, I recommend you to have the Faggios in just one garage so you don't get any Faggios delivered from other garages via the MC Menu)

Let's Go:
1 - Get your MOC out, have the car you want to duplicate parked in it's vehicle storage
2 - Register as MC president and request the Oppressor via the MC tab
3 - Tell your friend to get on the Oppressor (I recommend you that he should go up a mountain/hill before he boosts into the air because this will give you more flying time if he is not a good Oppressor pilot)
4 - Open up your interaction menu, go over to vehicles and hover over 'Empty personal vehicle'
5 - Tell your friend to fly with the Oppressor (he really has to fly without touching the ground even once all the time until step 11a/b)
6 - Click 'Empty personal vehicle', your friend will get the message that he was kicked off of the Oppressor but he still sits on it and flies
8 - Go to the MC Tab of the interaction menu and request a Faggio (BE CAREFUL: DON'T REQUEST THE OPPRESSOR OTHERWISE YOU'LL OVERWRITE THE OPPRESSOR!!!)
9 - Quickly enter the MOC and get into the car which you want to duplicate (e.g. Retro Custom)
10 - Wait until you turn the engine of the car on

*TIMING IS KEY*
11 - Tell your friend to jump off of the Oppressor while he's flying it and drive out of the MOC about 0.5-1 second later

Pro-Tip for PS4 users who have extreme timing issues:

Tell your friend to be as high as possible when he jumps off the bike, because the higher he is the faster the Oppressor despawns and this makes the timing much more predictable.. when he is too near to the ground when he jumps off of the Oppressor it despawns very randomly and much later..

12 - If you have done everything right you will be outside with the Retro and it should not despawn.. the plate should swap to the plate of the Faggio, if it does not swap directly get out of the car and get back into it, then it should swap
13 - Drive the duped car with the fresh plate into the garage where the Faggio came from
14 - Done

Fail-Scenarios that could happen:
- If you get out of the MOC too quick before the Oppressor starts despawning your car will despawn and you will see the Faggio.. the car will be back in the MOC
- If you get out of the MOC too late after the Oppressor starts despawning the plate won't change even if you get out of the car and back into it

Pro-Tips: For the next dupe just go out of the garage and request the Oppressor via the interaction menus MC tab.. if you fail and the car despawns and the Faggio spawns, use the 'send vehicle back to storage' button in the MC tab of your interaction menu and then request the Oppressor from there again.. you should enter the MOC and invite your friend into it so he does not have to drive back to you all the time.. this will save you a lot of time..

Ok so here is the new video with the jumping off method.. like I said, I do this on my own with 2 consoles & 2 controllers and it's a pain in the *** to keep that Oppressor as high as possible with just one hand and doing the dupe steps on the other controller..

I had 3-4 fails because of this situation of mine.. the timestamps for the successful attempts in the video are at Minute 4:10 and Minute 11:51..

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm the crashing into the sea method is working fine. We hit on 2nd try when testing it out... :cigar:

darkmannie

darkmannie

Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm the crashing into the sea method is working fine. We hit on 2nd try when testing it out... :cigar:
For my friend and me was the best method to jump off while flying with the opressor. The sea method i couldn't test yet so thanks for ur input. :smile:

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
For my friend and me was the best method to jump off while flying with the opressor. The sea method i couldn't test yet so thanks for ur input. :smile:

Welcome to 7sins and congrats finding that nice workaround! :thumbsup:

darkmannie

darkmannie

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes, it happens :biggrin:

which is the easiest method for you guys?
probably the sea method :smile:

I had my system on while gta was still playing. I was in creator mode so the glitch still works for me. But after i just turned my game off, evey car that i recently just got is gone. Is you still able to dupe atm. All your cars will be gone once u reset system

Its because you didn't save the game use your head i still have my cars

Its because you didn't save the game use your head i still have my cars you dumb
This

But if you quit to creator from online, it gives the warning and saves the game it says....

But if you quit to creator from online, it gives the warning and saves the game it says....
Exactly bruh like wtf.

This post doesn't state a glitch, no instructions how to do one or even contain a video... any point on having this posted?

This post doesn't state a glitch, no instructions how to do one or even contain a video... any point on having this posted?

Its about the glitch to people who steal doing the glitch

I reported it, it pretty much disappointed me when I saw it wasn't actually a glitch

I still got my x80, opresser, Nero custom, and many others, oh and my 40 retros customs which I duped... And I've switched off my PS4 well rip... I've already got the oppresser which is worth 2.2 million so I duped my friends opresser I'll keep that one and sell my original.

Damn..... saw the post and got excited then realized this wasn't an actual gc2f glitch.

Also i got about 25+ cars on both my accounts and they all saved. You did something wrong maybe you didnt drive cars in and out of moc enough to save them properly. I always did 2x due to a few times they reverted back to a normal elegy/street car switching sessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kazzandu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find.! Will try it when i get someone on :/ Ill let you know if its working for X1

I

Ibohadus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I have a custom plate on the OG and the plate doesn't change,can I change it to a different plate and make it clean?

BlackOpsII

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone give me some tips on how to perform this because I come out MOC & plate doesn't change

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so pretty much the plate changed but went back

This is happening for me as well, you see the elegy's plate change to the second plate for a split second then it reverts, I'm testing this for merging on PC btw, not sure if its timing or what at this point

Markvos

Markvos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay folks, tonight I have a workaround for the Lowrider (well it works with any car) Duplication Glitch using a Oppressor & MOC for you..

FOUNDERS OF THE NEW WORKAROUND:
-> GLITCHSQUAD - http://youtube.com/GlitchSquad
-> DARKMANNIE - https://goo.gl/NG8H9X
-> MCFLURY

Thanks to supr420 for testing this out with me!

FOUNDERS OF THE PATCHED ORIGINAL METHOD: OBESEGIRAFFE, KILLERGAMING, BUFFALOYG45 & TUTOFACILEFRANCE

You do NOT need any iFruit custom plates for this glitch because the duped cars take the plates from the clean Faggios!!

Requirements:

- PS4/XBOX ONE
- 1 Friend
- Motorcycle Club
- MOC with vehicle storage (modshop does not work), the car you want to duplicate (e.g. Retro Custom) has to be in the MOC
- Oppressor (doesn't matter in which garage it is)
- Faggios in ANY garage (works with any garage, I recommend you to have the Faggios in just one garage so you don't get any Faggios delivered from other garages via the MC Menu)

Let's Go:
1 - Get your MOC out, have the car you want to duplicate parked in it's vehicle storage
2 - Register as MC president and request the Oppressor via the MC tab
3 - Tell your friend to get on the Oppressor (I recommend you that he should go up a mountain/hill before he boosts into the air because this will give you more flying time if he is not a good Oppressor pilot)
4 - Open up your interaction menu, go over to vehicles and hover over 'Empty personal vehicle'
5 - Tell your friend to fly with the Oppressor (he really has to fly without touching the ground even once all the time until step 11a/b)
6 - Click 'Empty personal vehicle', your friend will get the message that he was kicked off of the Oppressor but he still sits on it and flies
8 - Go to the MC Tab of the interaction menu and request a Faggio (BE CAREFUL: DON'T REQUEST THE OPPRESSOR OTHERWISE YOU'LL OVERWRITE THE OPPRESSOR!!!)
9 - Quickly enter the MOC and get into the car which you want to duplicate (e.g. Retro Custom)
10 - Wait until you turn the engine of the car on

*TIMING IS KEY: THERE ARE 3 METHODS TO DO THIS (JUST 2 SHOWN IN THE VIDEO), TRY ALL THREE AND CHOOSE THE ONE WHICH SUITS YOU BEST*

11a - Tell your friend to crash the Oppressor into the sea, as soon as he is completely in the sea you have to drive the car out of the MOC (if you fail the sea method and your Retro is not in the MOC you have to call it from Mors Mutual - no one has to pay for the insurance)

OR

11b - Tell your friend to land and as soon as he lands he will get kicked off of the Oppressor but the Oppressor takes about 1-2 seconds to despawn after he gets off of it, you REALLY have to exit the MOC right as the Oppressor starts despawning

OR

This method could work for you as well (not shown in the video):

11c - Tell your friend to jump off of the Oppressor while he's flying it and drive out of the MOC about 1 second later

12 - If you have done everything right you will be outside with the Retro and it should not despawn.. the plate should swap to the plate of the Faggio, if it does not swap directly get out of the car and get back into it, then it should swap
13 - Drive the duped car with the fresh plate into the garage where the Faggio came from
14 - Done

Fail-Scenarios that could happen for Method at Step 11a:
- If you get out of the MOC too quick before the friend with the Oppressor is completely in the sea your car will despawn and you will have to call Mors Mutual to get it back (you don't have to pay the insurance and your friend also doen't have to pay the insurance)
- If you get out of the MOC too late after the friend with the Oppressor is completely in the sea the plate won't change even if you get out of the car and back into it

Fail-Scenarios that could happen for Method at Step 11b/c:
- If you get out of the MOC too quick before the Oppressor starts despawning your car will despawn and you will see the Faggio.. the car will be back in the MOC
- If you get out of the MOC too late after the Oppressor starts despawning the plate won't change even if you get out of the car and back into it

Pro-Tips: For the next dupe just go out of the garage and request the Oppressor via the interaction menus MC tab.. if you fail and the car despawns and the Faggio spawns, use the 'send vehicle back to storage' button in the MC tab of your interaction menu and then request the Oppressor from there again.. you should enter the MOC and invite your friend into it so he does not have to drive/swim back to you all the time.. this will save you a lot of time..

GERMAN VIDEO MADE BY ME FOR VISUALIZATION PURPOSES (METHOD 1 (CRASHING INTO THE SEA) STARTS AT MINUTE 3:00, METHOD 2 (LANDING ON THE STREET) STARTS AT MINUTE 5:45)

You're like a legend to me. Thanks, mate!

X

xARCx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so pretty much the plate changed but went back

playing with my brother on same wifi. We were able to dupe 1 out of maybe 20. Other results were mostly late, some early and a few like Panda mentions. When it worked it forced him out of the car. I happened to mess up the height and fumbled the jump; we were both surprised that was the attempt that worked. We were using the step off unsuccessfully then jump off but couldn't replicate success. Is there any timing of the faggio request or engine start and touchdown/jump?

Imraan1992hk

Imraan1992hk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will it work with a glitched oppressor? i got an oppressor from a friend using the merryweather glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register