Not open for further replies.
JamieAubrey

JamieAubrey

Victoria Louise "Pixie" Lott <3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
e3showcase_savethedate_FINAL_North-America.jpg

Bethesda is hosting its first ever E3 ( Electronic Entertainment Expo ) conference this year and you will be able to watch live at Bethesda's Twitch channel.

Now the game people will be expecting to be announced will be Fallout 4 which will most likely be released for the Xbox One/PS4 and PC.

Some of other games you might see coming as a sequel could be Doom/Dishonored/Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Rage also Wolfenstein and The Evil Within could get sequel's but these are more recent games that where just released.
There could also be talks of DLC for Elder Scrolls Online and of course the console release on Xbox One and PS4

There is a lot to speculate about of what could and what could not happen, we will all have to tune in on June 14th to find out

Sources: BethBlog IGN

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
JamieAubrey JamieAubrey I already started my article on the same topic when you posted this, so unfortunately I will have to deny this one. Also, please read the guidelines on how to submit articles, it will help you help us. :smile: Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Salus

Salus

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
JamieAubrey JamieAubrey I already started my article on the same topic when you posted this, so unfortunately I will have to deny this one. Also, please read the guidelines on how to submit articles, it will help you help us. :smile: Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.
Is he automatically denied just because you were working on an article of the same topic?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Is he automatically denied just because you were working on an article of the same topic?
Even if Sparfire was not, this article does not meet the requirements for being promoted to the Homepage. Most likely would've been denied anyways.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have promoted his article in a heartbeat if it covered the topic better than my own did. Unfortunately that was not the case this time. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register