• Start date
  • Views 483
WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So I got this "beta" dash update on my jtag. My question is, can I go ahead and run the update or am I screwed and have to wait till it's released to the rest of the public and wait for the xebuild?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I got this "beta" dash update on my jtag. My question is, can I go ahead and run the update or am I screwed and have to wait till it's released to the rest of the public and wait for the xebuild?

If it's a Beta dash, you have to wait.

They have to release an XeBuild for it.

Also, if it's a beta dash, there's no reason to update to it. Especially on a Jtag/RGH, until it's fully released.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's a Beta dash, you have to wait.

They have to release an XeBuild for it.

Also, if it's a beta dash, there's no reason to update to it. Especially on a Jtag/RGH, until it's fully released.
Ok, thank you for the response 
Just what I've heard from other threads. I see to be one of few people who have the update. Usually I hear something as soon as an update hits but this time it's like I'm alone. Thank you for the link. I'll check it out

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, thank you for the response 

Just what I've heard from other threads. I see to be one of few people who have the update. Usually I hear something as soon as an update hits but this time it's like I'm alone. Thank you for the link. I'll check it out

Beta dashes. are assigned to people in the beta. if you are trying to go online and you are getting the beta update just flash a new kv.

Most people kv sellers take kvs from retails so the retail that kv is from is prob in the beta program. :tongue: sucks for him because you also have the kv :tongue:

you can shoot all beta kvs to my inbox. Because i actually have all the betas along with test builds of xebuild/dl . Tbh the beta will only work if your console is authed on it . Hence serial etc. If my console is on the latest beta and i have a kv authed on it . it will be helpfull for me only.

Thanks.

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Beta dashes. are assigned to people in the beta. if you are trying to go online and you are getting the beta update just flash a new kv.

Most people kv sellers take kvs from retails so the retail that kv is from is prob in the beta program. :tongue: sucks for him because you also have the kv :tongue:

you can shoot all beta kvs to my inbox. Because i actually have all the betas along with test builds of xebuild/dl . Tbh the beta will only work if your console is authed on it . Hence serial etc. If my console is on the latest beta and i have a kv authed on it . it will be helpfull for me only.

Thanks.
Sorry, figured out that it was just an avatar update. Not sure why I got it again out of nowhere but that's all it was

Top Bottom
Login
Register