• Start date
  • Views 821
brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been here in the WAW section for a while, so does anyone want to update me on what has been happening? Last I know Ibetrayyy gave out his unbugged version. Also what is the best mod menu to date?

D

djzakattack1213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats the best..i think..did arizonias ever get released?

I haven't been here in the WAW section for a while, so does anyone want to update me on what has been happening? Last I know Ibetrayyy gave out his unbugged version. Also what is the best mod menu to date?

i think its the best out..did arizonias get released? sorry for the additional post

brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
thats the best..i think..did arizonias ever get released?

i think its the best out..did arizonias get released? sorry for the additional post

He said on Christmas! (Waste, poor kid needs to wake up and smell some fresh air outside).

D

djzakattack1213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He said on Christmas! (Waste, poor kid needs to wake up and smell some fresh air outside).

wtf why?..thats so dumb..i swear..well what a waste of time..i have one like it but it has script compile error..you think you can look at it?..its like 2 things and idk how to fix it :/

brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf why?..thats so dumb..i swear..well what a waste of time..i have one like it but it has script compile error..you think you can look at it?..its like 2 things and idk how to fix it :/
I dont do mod menu's sry.

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If UnLmTd's newest files aren't working or you, you will have to stick with iBeTreyy 1.5.3 sorry.

No one has been modding WaW lately so there is no new files..

D

djzakattack1213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
coolbunnymodz 3.3 is the best out..but there is one error and he is working on it

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah mine was a working version of havocs but apparently I overlooked a start message error.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks i try to code like treyarch so leechers dont know that it was modded and then go and screw things up lol.....im actually fixing it ill have a working and updated version when i get a new xbox and flash it in a few days

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahah yeah I can tell, thank you treyarch devs lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register