What's new

Discussion Best xbox moment you had.

A

Nikexv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone here,

So, today i was playing some games and got bored, so i ended up going on the xbox market place. And i started to scroll to find an intersting game:new. And then i found halo 3 and i bought it again because my dvd was broken. When i started playing it i had this nostalgic feel, you know, when you played a game for years, you enjoyed it so much, because it was an awesome game and still is. I remember playing it for hours and hours, of Teacher, trash compactor, etc.... When i played it againg i was WOW, it was such an awesome game, i am still enjoing it even if i played it for years, it's a game i can't get bored of... when i bought it on the market place i had the exact same feel i had when i was waiting in front of my games store for the midnight launch.... and i remember when the comunity was not made of those little 10 years old kids, when i played halo 3 i always had my mic plugged in, because you could talk to people, this was an awesome community, when you joined a game you could say "hey people wana get some kills ?" and there was team play... you could talk to each other, everyone was playing with everyone...but now it's gone, i sometimes plug my mic in to talk to my friends, but otherwise i dont mind it. And seeing the halo 3 community dieing is such a pain for me... like when they shut of the Halo 2 servers... i don't understand why people are quiting those awesome games... You don't need new games and such a crap, ok i'ts cool to try new games, but the new games are becoming more and more crappy in my opinion... sometimes the only thing i need to get happy is my Snes and a Snes cardridge.... :frown:

So i'm asking you Se7ensins community, what are you thinking of those "old" games ? And tell us the best moment you had on the xbox ! The best game in your opinion, tell us you stories !

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
I think the game i played the most was for the ps2 Test Drive Eve Of Destruction and i would just play and play for hours when i had my ps2. But for the xbox i would say halo 2.
Just found TD: EoD for xbox and look at the price on amazon WTF <-----2004

Best moment was back before i had a jtag and wasn't i modding, this was also back when i thought i was in FaZe lol
I was playing mw2 and was just in a regular S&D QSing and trickshotting. just a normal game i was sucking like usual and then i hit a sick temper silent shot for last kill and when i hit it FaZe CBass and Jinx join the game. I was like holy ****, I started talking to them and they said nice shot and all. I was freaking out like i thought i could join now but i was 10 or 11 and my GT was FaZe JoHnBoY so they just laughed and stayed in the game and i think they muted me lol so i left and was kinda mad.... Month later that account got banned for inappropriate bio.

Lol call me a fanboy or whatever but that was one of my best xbox moments other than getting kids to let me talk to their mom and jtagging. :smile:

T

juggalo770

White Whale, Holy Grail
Reaction score
Best experience I had was when I used to play in a baseball league with some guys on MLB 2k12. We were starting a new league and everyone was getting their teams locked in. I've always played with the Atlanta Braves and just this other guy that was wanting to join was a usual Braves user too. So, we decided to face off in a Braves vs. Braves game to see who gets the team.

I remember I pitched Tommy Hanson. Right from the start, he began talking sht about how they were his Braves; that is, until he got to hit against me. I was setting this kid down left and right with strike outs. He had no batter's eye and would chase a pitch if I threw to second probably. He kept exclaiming, "I just gotta quit chasing your bullsht."

For the most part, my pitching routine was pretty standard. Depending on the batter it would be fastball, curveball, then slider in realistic positions. I knew what he would chase and I went after him as I saw fit. That's not bullsht in baseball. Nonetheless, I fired the sht talking right back. "Motherfcker, I'll catch you looking." Sure enough, I did. Many times.

I ended up pitching a two-hitter shutout with a complete game with Tommy Hanson with a total of 18 k's.

It was a good day.

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting dome while playing team swat with my clan, didnt do to good tho.

T

Tupac

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the exact moment but it was when I was playing Halo 2.

S

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
H3 Customs in 2010. Most fun I ever had on the 360.

On the original xbox, playing Time Splitters FP with family and friends in 05-09

G

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Reaction score
I truly HATE to admit this, But My Best feeling moment was when I first got into modding. I got in a Jtag hacked challenge lobby with tons of infections, and was hooked. Now, as much as I hate to admit this, its true. If I get in a lobby say 6 months after my last one, I still get that feeling.

Almost all of you know me as someone who hates Online hacking, Other than occasionally. (Being that I host WaW Lobbies now, I am reverting back to my old ways)

I dont know why I changed in the first place. I used to LOVE online lobbies, And modding my mw2 Gamertag, and somehow, I changed. Now i cant stand any type of online modding generally.

Sadly though, That was my best moment, and without it, i would have moet likely never gotten into the modding scene. Especially the modified console scene.

T

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Reaction score
Getting a 6 man javelin on search and destroy MW2!

S

dualkiller

Reaction score
i sent one of my friends on xbox live a message saying "Dualkiller3000 sent you a voice message." (that was my old gamertag before it got banned) at the time i sent it to him when he was busy doing something, and when he went to check it out, he was VERY confused, it was hilarious!!

E

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Probably when i was on halo 3 and found out how to get out of the map on halo Sierra 117 (first mission). It was so fun looking for all the easter egg.

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Best experience would have been when I played Grid or Burnout Paradise online for the first time. Pure joy!

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
My best Xbox moment was that i got banned for being hacked by my mom.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Halo 2 mods and just modding my original Xbox.

Best 360 moment was playing Smackdown vs Raw 2007 against then WWE star Shelton Benjamin.

S

skullz360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 favorite xbox moments. One was playing Bungie vs World playlist on Halo3 back in 2008 I believe. It was so much fun staying up to be one of the first people to be in the playlist. I didn't verse the Bungie guys though. :/. The 2nd was actually last night playing with 2 members from The Word Alive and some Treyarch guys on Black ops 2.

C

Cookie

Chocolate Chip :)
Reaction score
My best times on xbox were back in the COD4 (Before it was FILLED with mods), Mw2, and original Black Ops days. Also when I used to play Red Dead Redemption with my friends. Fun times :smile:

Top Bottom