What's new

Discussion Best Xbox Homebrew console.

• Thread starter demon dylan
  • Start date
  • Views 542

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would you say is the best Homebrew Console and why? I am just looking for some knowledge. I plan on buying another jtag or rgh. But I want the best of the best. Which motherboard? Which mod chip? And again explain why please. Thank you! Enjoy your day!

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
It's a very open ended question and picks the brains of people but everything is subjective to a point. Some people prefer the phat Jasper or the slim Trinity and heck even some love having an original Xenon JTAG. I personally prefer the Jasper if you are going for the phat console, and the Trinity if you are going for the slim. If you want to get the most out of the Xbox 360 and use kinect too then go for a Trinity or Corona slim with the kinect port on the back. You can play Xbox OG games, Xbox 360 and some other games through emulators. Kinect was a fun "gimmick" I suppose but I definitely remember having some good times with it and goofing off with friends. At the end of the day it depends on what type of console you are looking for and also how far you want to go into the rabbit hole of getting everything together for a nostalgia trip.

Top Bottom