• Views 18,641
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Only because you don't have it :biggrin:
I think it's crap, and I had it before the game came out. At least I can make it look like mickey mouse though.
Screenshot.ashx

Jap0001

Jap0001

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's crap, and I had it before the game came out. At least I can make it look like mickey mouse though.
Screenshot.ashx
lol nice well i think they should have made haunted a visor color instead so that way we could wear it on any helmet

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
lol nice well i think they should have made haunted a visor color instead so that way we could wear it on any helmet
Or just had customizable helmets, so you can use whatever parts with whatever base helmet. I wonder how they're doing armor in h4...

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Best, HAS TO have Halo 2/3 Helm.
Spartan.ashx

Worst
Spartan.ashx

Well, not exactly the worst, if it had Gungnir helm it'd be the worse.

W

WarriorXavior

Reaction score
Sin$
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Small armor, for example default helmet or mater chiefs Halo 2/3 helmet, using either sniper bullet shoulder pads or none, with the modded UA multi threat chest or Jun's chest! Fjpara or no knee pads, any visor colour and Armor effect should not be flaming helmet if playing Slayer,swat or snipers. Use Pestilence or inclement if you want, But I'd suggest none. End of story , the smaller you are... The harder you are to see! Go all the way and put female armor because its smaller if you really want lol!

Top Bottom
Login
Register