1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Best web host to install SMF

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by theone0522, Feb 7, 2010 with 3 replies and 761 views.

1. theone0522

theone0522 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whats the best web host (cheap or free)(prefer free) that allows u to install SMF to ur site. Then how do i install SMF after i get a domain to the site. Mabe a vid tut could help or pictures.thanks

2. X360 David

X360 David Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Join Date: March 2006

Ratings:
    That's exactly what I use.
    Also, I don't know why you're not using mine, dude. I already gave you: Index of /

You can host SMF on there and install it. I can give you the information to do it or I can do it for you.

4. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    One big downside to free hosting is that MOST free hosts don't allow you to use your own domain with their free hosting.