What's new

Solved Best Ways to Rank up and Get Money?

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys so I haven’t played gta in years besides once in awhile on my RGH. I got a new Xbox One and I had to make a new account. Any tips for me? I don’t have tons of money yet and I’m only like rank 23 so most glitches can’t really be used yet. Considering I can’t buy a facility

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
What system you on?
Not a lot of members will agree but buy a shark card and use the money to glitch, like buy a facility etc.

I had this problem too but used the AFK RP job with navey and used the frozen money glitch - now I don't need anything and I have everything in the game. :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
What system you on?
Not a lot of members will agree but buy a shark card and use the money to glitch, like buy a facility etc.

I had this problem too but used the AFK RP job with navey and used the frozen money glitch - now I don't need anything and I have everything in the game. :biggrin:
Xbox One and I know I could buy a shark card but I’d rather not just don’t feel like spending the money on this game.

Upvote 0
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One and I know I could buy a shark card but I’d rather not just don’t feel like spending the money on this game.

Then you're sh*t out of luck; try and use the AFK exploits but that could take a while... :wink:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know about those glitches. But I can not afford a facility yet
do doomsday act 2 repeats... 1mill per run and legit.

add me if u need to. my gt and psn are the same as my name here.

i dont make people rich, i help with startup funds.... :wink:

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
do doomsday act 2 repeats... 1mill per run and legit.

add me if u need to. my gt and psn are the same as my name here.

i dont make people rich, i help with startup funds.... :wink:
I have tried playing doomsday. Never in my life have I played with such **** players.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go do vip work it’s the best way to rank up and make money keep repeating headhunter and sightseer for 2-3 hrs and you’ll make 300k everyday and around 2 million every week:wink:

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The best way to rank up is simply by playing the game how it should be played, in freemode destroy people goods for I believe 2000rp and also getting bounties gets you 2000rp and other general activities or jobs for CEO etc. That aside you can do missions or different set of races placing first or near the top grant you a decent amount of RP.

Best way to make money is definitely the bunker as its passive income. If you can't afford a bunker or facility then you will have to resort to grinding out missions or helping others deliver goods on a sell mission or if you want to earn a quick $30,000 play some of the VIP or CEO side missions you can do in freemode, may be boring overtime but best way to grab money. It's best done in a session on your own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register