What's new

Solved Best way to remove vehicles on bike rack

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So with a previous glitch I managed to get 3 vehicles on my bike rack and now I want to remove them however im not sure what the best way would be without creating dead spots or causing bugs. There are a few different choices I have but im not sure what to choose.

1) Replace street bicycles with the vehicles and then blow the bicycles up.

2) Drive the vehicles out using a heist and then sell them/destroy them.

3) Drive the vehicles out using a heist and then driving to a garage with empty slots.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So with a previous glitch I managed to get 3 vehicles on my bike rack and now I want to remove them however im not sure what the best way would be without creating dead spots or causing bugs. There are a few different choices I have but im not sure what to choose.

1) Replace street bicycles with the vehicles and then blow the bicycles up.

2) Drive the vehicles out using a heist and then sell them/destroy them.

3) Drive the vehicles out using a heist and then driving to a garage with empty slots.

If u got them with the latest glitch that i found u can do whatever u want. All ur options are fine. It won't create any dead spots.

Upvote 0
Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u got them with the latest glitch that i found u can do whatever u want. All ur options are fine. It won't create any dead spots.

No this this is way back, when you would stand next to bmx press join game on friend and tap right, in them early days so because with your glitch I got Sultan RS' on my bike rack I have no use for the old cars and am looking for the best way to get rid of them.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register