What's new

Discussion Best way to make Xbox Live accounts?

• Thread starter Sammy3963
  • Start date
  • Views 946
Sammy3963

Sammy3963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to find out what the most efficent way to make xbox live accounts is, because i use them for modding online. A long time ago i stockpiled hotmails, and i had gathered around 120 emails to use for accounts, but now I've used almost all of them. I tried to go back and make more hotmails, but now they have a requirement to use a phone number to create an account. I don't want to use my personal phone number, because i think they might only allow a certain number of emails per phone number (just an assumption) I also tried those "free texting" phone apps but the verification system wont send texts to them for some reason. I have a few questions regarding the troubles im having. First do you guys know if you can only make a certain amount of hotmails per phone number? If so what could i use to create emails through hotmail instead of my personal phone number? And finally, what in your opinion is the best way to make xbox live accounts?

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The quickest way is to actually make the account on your xbox.
The more accounts you make, the quicker you get at creating them. Takes me 20-30 seconds max.
People say making accounts on computer is faster or will make their kv last longer. These rumors are both false. How can making an account on the computer, then verifying the email, then downloading the account be quicker than just making the account on xbox, no downloading and no verifying (No real email is needed)

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
The quickest way is to actually make the account on your xbox.
The more accounts you make, the quicker you get at creating them. Takes me 20-30 seconds max.
People say making accounts on computer is faster or will make their kv last longer. These rumors are both false. How can making an account on the computer, then verifying the email, then downloading the account be quicker than just making the account on xbox, no downloading and no verifying (No real email is needed)

Its Better To Make On Xbox I Agree But Remember People Like Making Gold Accounts

tj110

tj110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just make email and password and create an account on Xbox takes less than 3 mins

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On your console, you literally can just do this
Anynumber/[email protected]
Password: 123456
Security question answer: qwerty

The account is verified, so if you need to change KVs, you will not be able to sign into the account, , , atleast thats how it is for me :tongue:

bill flores

bill flores

I Has RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
On your console, you literally can just do this
Anynumber/[email protected]
Password: 123456
Security question answer: qwerty

The account is verified, so if you need to change KVs, you will not be able to sign into the account, , , atleast thats how it is for me :tongue:
i tried that and it said anything.anything isnt a valid email recipient! any help with that?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried that and it said anything.anything isnt a valid email recipient! any help with that?
Put any string of characters, then @co.uk
Or anything after the @, i usually put gmail/yahoo/4.20

S

Simply Dope

Ryan ♦ Jasper RGH 1.2 ♦ GTA V ♦ BO2
Reaction score
Sin$
I make them online
Xbox.com -> Create Account
Fill in all useless info
Use 10minutemail.com for an email
Success