What's new

Discussion Best Way To Get A Win On PUBG Using Radar?

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

My Dad Is A Baker, and My RGH Has Buns Hun.
Reaction score
Sin$
The question is self explanatory yes, but what do you guys who use a Radar do to get wins on PUBG more efficiently? I have won a great amount already in only a few short days and my leader board rank has went up tremendously. But what do you guys find more effective? Do you find going around killing people by suprise the best way? Or maneuvering around the map around people to attack on the last few people in the final circles? I realize this is mainly dependent on skill level yourself and preference, but I figure why not ask to have it here on the forum to see how others are!

My preferred way is sneaking around getting easy kills on people camping using grenades especially in the wooded areas or fields. It almost never fails especially when you stack them up, never been a more reliable time for grenades to be in my inventory.

What about you guys?

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
The only time I really use my radar is when I’m looting. I just don’t wanna spend all the time finding the surpessors or the level 3 helmets and vests. Other than that, when it comes to fighting, 9 times out of 10, I’ll forget that I have the radar to look at. I also don’t play solo, so that plays into it a lot, as my friends don’t use radar, so I won’t use it to give us an advantage when fighting.

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

Reaction score
Sin$
The only time I really use my radar is when I’m looting. I just don’t wanna spend all the time finding the surpessors or the level 3 helmets and vests. Other than that, when it comes to fighting, 9 times out of 10, I’ll forget that I have the radar to look at. I also don’t play solo, so that plays into it a lot, as my friends don’t use radar, so I won’t use it to give us an advantage when fighting.
Aw that's no fun lol considering it's so expensive i'd wanna use the most out of it as I can haha.

Also would be cool if they could add a loot height system like they do with enemies so we can tell what floor specific loot is on instead of searching each floor for it in places like apartments where lots of times good loot spawns

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Aw that's no fun lol considering it's so expensive i'd wanna use the most out of it as I can haha.

Also would be cool if they could add a loot height system like they do with enemies so we can tell what floor specific loot is on instead of searching each floor for it in places like apartments where lots of times good loot spawns
Different radars have different features, some do have a height system.

I mainly use the radar for looting, however it is so useful during last circles i always try and flank as many people as I can and take them out quietly.

Xx_iDon_xX

Xx_iDon_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You can't justify cheating, if you do it you do it and that's it.

Xx_iDon_xX

Xx_iDon_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering I help make the cheat, I don’t need to justify anything.

No, you’re justifying it. By saying you only use radar when you’re looting. You’re making an excuse as to make it seem ok that you only use it for whatever reason you say. Again justifying. It’s ok.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you’re justifying it. By saying you only use radar when you’re looting. You’re making an excuse as to make it seem ok that you only use it for whatever reason you say. Again justifying. It’s ok.
I use the radar whenever. I’m simply saying that it’s best for looting imo. It doesn’t help much for combat, as you can’t keep looking at the second screen. I don’t need to justify anything. If I want to cheat, I’ll cheat.

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering I help make the cheat, I don’t need to justify anything.
Reynolds Reynolds You're so cool

@OP best way to get kills if your radar has viewangles (which it should) is to sneak up behind them and take them out. When running to circle do likewise and use the element of surprise instead of letting them know you're there. As for chicken dinners once you get to the last two circles, radar doesn't really do much. Yeah you know where they are but if they see you first it's an L; make sure nobody is behind you and light them up from the back or from the side. Works for me at least :cool:

TechSock

TechSock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that this a modding forum, but who in their right minds will pay a monthly subscription for a tool?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that this a modding forum, but who in their right minds will pay a monthly subscription for a tool?
This thread has nothing to do with a monthly subscription for a tool.

This is just discussing how people use their radar, whether they coded it themselves, paid a lump sum for it, or pay monthly is a different matter.

WhosGotMods

WhosGotMods

Reaction score
Sin$
I got lifetime mate lmao also there's nothing wrong with a tool you pay a subscription for. Especially if it's for next gen consoles, that's a big thing right now since that's pretty much all that's possible atm. I admit it is pricey, but lifetime I got was pretty cheap so it is definitely worth getting.

I like helping people get wins who need the help, not just for myself, i usually just go find groups on Xbox and help people. As well as keep my K/D looking good which it is currently like 3.5

Dexterityyy

Dexterityyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reynolds Reynolds You're so cool

@OP best way to get kills if your radar has viewangles (which it should) is to sneak up behind them and take them out. When running to circle do likewise and use the element of surprise instead of letting them know you're there. As for chicken dinners once you get to the last two circles, radar doesn't really do much. Yeah you know where they are but if they see you first it's an L; make sure nobody is behind you and light them up from the back or from the side. Works for me at least :cool:
I’ve been using the radar for gb, and when the new one comes out ina few days I’m escalate to wagers and turnys....I’m all about making something outta something, so yea the radar was expensive, but u can win turnys easier with such a satellite in the sky. I figure I make a profit of what I have for lifetime.

Mae

Mae

"French" Toast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll admit - I cheat on PUBG and paid a decent price for cheating tools. But I don't do it to get that win honestly. I'm just really curious on combating other hackers that always kill me. If I know some douche is running an aimbot, I'll toss mine on and go for him the entire match. Other than that it's all on a toggle.

Yes, cheating is cheating. But I think it's more of a curiosity thing and interest in how they run.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We dont use a radar. Honestly the game was never intended to even have radar or you would see the player on the mini map when they started shooting or making too much noise.
I can tell you how to win without using the radar. And can tell you my favorite last stand thing to do.
You want to win then do not drop in hotzones unless you are really good and have a good squad. (Or use radar and cN see where exactly to land. Thos is where you will spot the people cheating the most. No way in hell you saw me drop behind you four buildings down and ran to my exact location unless your radar showed a scope and gun being picked up)
If you are forever away from the first circle when you see the 2 minute shrink warning start moving toward the circle. Get out of vehicles long before rolling into a town. Run squad at a distance by lead guy, two tales distance from eachother and lead, and a spotter heading same direction but 20 yards sideways from the rest. Grab items as a group so there are three lookouts and one grabbing items. (Of course this is after initial getting armed and past anyone that may have followed the drop)
Swarm building from all four sides. This gives the advantage of not only getting those solo squad people but offers location if one starts getting sniped. (Sniper only saw one person but three others are ready to take aim)
You only need one sniper so make sure only one player has long range bolt action weapon and the rest have guns that can be select fired.
Find compensater for at least one rifle and maybe suppressor for the other. I like the 3x and 4x scopes for myself anything more than that on an ak is useless. Vss is total junk so make sure your squad sniper isnt rocking that as his rifle. Can make a great weapon at close range with extended clip though.
(Vector is better though)
Make sure if you take hits you find new armor and helmet before moving to the next location. (Do not body rob these items you just killed this guy you know the armor is junk)
Crate hunters die early so just avoid them. They have great stuff but you never see crate squads in the final showdown.
Run the edge of the circle and remember to be near the next move before the blue ring of death gets you.
Stay with your squad. (Well unless they are idiots and jump in hot zones. Then avoid them. They could be total badasses though so maybe jump near hotzone but not in and see if they are dropping bodies if so then run to them to dominate.)
So now you get to the final showdown. Usually consists of a couple from one squad and if you are lucky all 4 of your squad.
So everybody is in this super small circle waiting for one to run to the next small circle so they can drop and win. This is a standoff. Anyone running will draw up players from the other side to shoot you.
Now we are at my favorite part. I dont want to risk entire squad racing to the circle or the standoff of who has the most firstaid kits left. So I elect to get up and run like hell so my team can drop the remaining players.
But I do this in style. Drop the backpack, the guns, the armor, the shirt, the attachments, and the pants. This leaves the helmet, the boots, and underwear. Nothing is funnier than the streaker. Guy pops up and that short delay from going wtf?? Gives squad more than enough time to drop them usually before they crack a shot off. Then bam winner winner chicken dinner.

colto1000

colto1000

Reaction score
Sin$
You realize that any form is cheating is likely strictly forbidden in any sort of tournament, especially one involving money? Wouldn’t recommend it, it could get you into some trouble (using it in paid tournaments)
I’ve been using the radar for gb, and when the new one comes out ina few days I’m escalate to wagers and turnys....I’m all about making something outta something, so yea the radar was expensive, but u can win turnys easier with such a satellite in the sky. I figure I make a profit of what I have for lifetime.

Top Bottom
Login
Register