• Start date
  • Views 777
Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for some new methods to get my bank maxed out. The only thing is I like to play solo (thank god for the ability to pause). Can you guys let me in to some of your tricks that you used to fill the bank. Right now I usually get two decent guns and hit the glitch in the power room. The only problem is the distance from the power to the bank. Any ideas?

iTz Chewii

iTz Chewii

Se7en Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
r*** Train in Town, this is what I do. I max out the bank in just a couple of rounds.

Z

Tomahawkmode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just r*** train outside the diner and use the mp5k, when u run out of ammo just run in buy ammo real quick, then run out the other door, jump over the lava and start circling again

Orange Mushroom

AeryOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
r*** train in tunnels like said above, buy M16 no need to upgrade it because you can buy ammo of wall.
When above round 15+, every 5 rounds leave a crawler and go with the bus to the town.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
r*** train in tunnels like said above, buy M16 no need to upgrade it because you can buy ammo of wall.
When above round 15+, every 5 rounds leave a crawler and go with the bus to the town.
Doesn't the crawler die when you leave on the bus? Otherwise nice method

Ven0m Dem0n

Ven0m Dem0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u bring a normal zombie on the bus it will have to walk so its not that hard to avoid it.

C

Crash Geom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer the tunnel. I've had no luck in Town, Diner or Farm. Depends how you like to run. Do you like to run in circles around zombies or back and forth a lot? If back and forth, do tunnel or Town. If circles, Farm and Diner.

I like the tunnel because of M16 PaP and you should be good until Round 40.

Learn how to use teleports and use the map so you know where each one goes.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for some new methods to get my bank maxed out. The only thing is I like to play solo (thank god for the ability to pause). Can you guys let me in to some of your tricks that you used to fill the bank. Right now I usually get two decent guns and hit the glitch in the power room. The only problem is the distance from the power to the bank. Any ideas?
Use the zombie shield glitch on top of the diner in the corner by the knuckles. You can grab max ammos if you need them. When you have all the points you want, leave 2 zombies alive and go bank your points. Alternatively, if you want to play with 2 other friends, use the zombie shield glitch in the mystery box room at the diner and have 2 friends in the garage. They can pick up power ups. You rotate positions after every round, glitch, window, garage door. Easy squeezey.

Ven0m Dem0n

Ven0m Dem0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the zombie shield glitch on top of the diner in the corner by the knuckles. You can grab max ammos if you need them. When you have all the points you want, leave 2 zombies alive and go bank your points. Alternatively, if you want to play with 2 other friends, use the zombie shield glitch in the mystery box room at the diner and have 2 friends in the garage. They can pick up power ups. You rotate positions after every round, glitch, window, garage door. Easy squeezey.
I agree. theres a glitch by the M16. Stay there for a few rounds and you'll get abunch of money. Wait for the bus store the money untill you max. Dont even need to PaP.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most have said the best way, The tunnels. It's a one shot headshot till around wave 15 with the m16, which is located in that area. After that it's mostly 2 shots in the head. I think it goes higher if you have the deadshot permanent perk though. Just keep circling the area while gathering zombies, then shoot them in the head. It's the best way to gain points in my opinion. Save a runner not a crawler when your wanting to deposit money, as crawlers die were as runners don't.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Most have said the best way, The tunnels. It's a one shot headshot till around wave 15 with the m16, which is located in that area. After that it's mostly 2 shots in the head. I think it goes higher if you have the deadshot permanent perk though. Just keep circling the area while gathering zombies, then shoot them in the head. It's the best way to gain points in my opinion. Save a runner not a crawler when your wanting to deposit money, as crawlers die were as runners don't.
If you're sitting in the zombie shield glitch, you don't have to run anywhere. Just sit there and shoot them in the head. You literally only need to use the 2 triggers.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're sitting in the zombie shield glitch, you don't have to run anywhere. Just sit there and shoot them in the head. You literally only need to use the 2 triggers.

Glitches get patched. This is the safer and most guaranteed way to work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register