best VP 100% offensive ?

• Thread starter lavezzi91
  • Start date
  • Views 573
lavezzi91

lavezzi91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi, I wanted to ask what are the best settings for an attacking player, fast, loud enough, and skillful in dribling? ... thanks for the information!

Anderson

Anderson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ST then finisher. Small as can do.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
CAM if you got a 100% v.pro he'l be rated 90 his finishing will be 85 (93ish in game stats) and his ball control and dribbling will be immense.

lavezzi91

lavezzi91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my player is 89....is low....:frown:

Pottsy-

Pottsy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My VP is around 97% I play him at 5'11, little weight as possible. ST, Finisher.
He's quick, strong enough and can win headers, he still has good agility as well. It's a best of all sort of result.
He's rated 89, I think that's as high as possible for a ST?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
I would not go by the edit pro stats wait until your in game pause it and check the stats then.

lavezzi91

lavezzi91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
meeting lots of people, which has very few points club, and I with my club 4k points, I can not wait to run my players ..... my team does not play well .... why??

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
meeting lots of people, which has very few points club, and I with my club 4k points, I can not wait to run my players ..... my team does not play well .... why??
:blink:

Mr BeeevaN

Mr BeeevaN

Reaction score
I used to use a ST, 6ft tall with maximum weight. Hard to get off the ball and still had decent pace. Also scored a lot of headers. The rating was 88 i believe, with 100%. I think it depends on how you play to what is the 'best' height/weight/position etc. :smile:

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
I used to use a ST, 6ft tall with maximum weight. Hard to get off the ball and still had decent pace. Also scored a lot of headers. The rating was 88 i believe, with 100%. I think it depends on how you play to what is the 'best' height/weight/position etc. :smile:

You can be 5ft2 and score headers on Fifa.

Top Bottom