Best Video Editing Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be getting a Hauppauge PVR very soon. Wanted to know what the best editing software is out there, to make montages, etc etc. Doesnt matter if its expensive- ill just torrent them - but preferably one that is very easy to use and manage, as i dont like to overcomplicate things. :wink:

Want like to hear from personal experiences, not 'oh my buddy got this its awesome!' which you would know nothing about. Thanks! And i will +rep any and all answers that i deem to be helpful.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Final Cut

Whether you get the Pro or the Express version doesn't really matter.
I've used it, and I love it. Learn your keyboard shortcuts for it though, it makes things A LOT faster and easier :lol:

EDIT:
Other people use Sony Vegas. Haven't used it myself though. Also I'm sure every video editor has their favorite. Other people will probably post their favorite. Look through them all, and which ever one looks the nicest to you, get it.

Also, hope this helps a little :biggrin:

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive heard alot about Sony Vegas Pro, but when i torrented it i had problems activating it, some people said the free version worked for them but thought maybe you guys have another one in mind for me to check out. Keep the replies coming.

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Bump? Anyone else? Im curious to what people could recommend, whether it be a free and decent quality editing software, or a great one that i could just torrent.

0wl

0wl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use either Vegas Pro or Premiere and After Effects.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i use sony vegas pro.... its very simple to use well for me.... i like sony vegas because i can put more color into the video or whatever im trying to edit i dont know about the other software...

Diesel

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive heard alot about Sony Vegas Pro, but when i torrented it i had problems activating it, some people said the free version worked for them but thought maybe you guys have another one in mind for me to check out. Keep the replies coming.
Vegas pro is pretty simple and easy to pick up, hence why a lot of people use it. For I would recommend it, because one its good, and two it's easy to use and does come out with some pretty good quality edits and effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register