• Exo Soldier

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Infinite amo em1 in a glitch with no upgrades. Best points gun in the game :wink:
I thought the EM1 runs out of battery?

S

SkullxCetking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you press y as soon as you start to change weapons after you run it to 0%, it'll swap right back to the EM and it'll say 0% but it'll still shoot. Forever. Or until you change weapons.

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you press y as soon as you start to change weapons after you run it to 0%, it'll swap right back to the EM and it'll say 0% but it'll still shoot. Forever. Or until you change weapons.
I will have to try this!

MAYOR 0F KENYA

MAYOR 0F KENYA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get on a glitch spot, and you have a mob of zombies , get the Crossbow to lvl 20. It destroys until Round 38. Then it is a 2 hit kill after that round.

The EM1 is pretty good upgraded too.

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the Em1 and Cel-3 are my 2 favourite weapons 
If you get on a glitch spot, and you have a mob of zombies , get the Crossbow to lvl 20. It destroys until Round 38. Then it is a 2 hit kill after that round.

The EM1 is pretty good upgraded too.
I found the crossbow powerful as well, but not enough ammo lol

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have basically tried most of the weapons on zombies, upgraded alot of them, and they would either be really powerful with not enough ammo or lots of ammo and not alot of damage, I found the CEL-3 Cauterizer MK.25 one of the best guns in this game. the S12 MK.25 also does work but runs out quick, does anybody know of any really over powered weapons when upgraded?

Weapons
Assault Rifles
  • AE4
  • AK-12
  • HBRa3
  • IMR
  • MK14
  • ARX-160
Submachine Guns
  • AMR9
  • ASM1
  • KF5
  • MP11
  • SAC3
  • SN6
Heavy Weapons
  • Ameli
  • EM1
  • Pytaek
Shotguns
  • Bulldog
  • CEL-3 Cauterizer
  • S-12
  • tac-19
Launchers
  • MAHEM
Handguns
  • Atlas 45
  • RW1
Special Weapons
  • Crossbow
Imr fully upgraded is so op got to round 28 and its still like 1 burst kill. Take out so many zombies with it

ghostfarts

ghostfarts

hello
Reaction score
Sin$
Lynx is wierdly okay.
I Liked mp11 and the bulldog til round 17-18 on solo then they started to not work. Ark mk10+ seemed legit too then it started to suck. After a certain amount of time they all suck. Gonna see bout that cauteriZer next. Mybe that wont suck.

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lynx is wierdly okay.
I Liked mp11 and the bulldog til round 17-18 on solo then they started to not work. Ark mk10+ seemed legit too then it started to suck. After a certain amount of time they all suck. Gonna see bout that cauteriZer next. Mybe that wont suck.
You wont regret upgrading the Cauteriser :wink:

B

brandj94

Reaction score
Sin$
The S12 and CEL-3 like you mentioned are the best in the game. I'd honestly recommend checking out the Lynx. I was really hesitant about doing it but it is actually a beast weapon in the higher MK's.

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems that everyone thinks the Cel-3 Cauterizer does the most damage, hopefully they come out with another weapon that punches more thrill to you in the future map packs!
I miss the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the Wave Gun

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems so yes. But im not so much of a Shotgun guy.. I prefer LMG or good assault rifle.. Like Ameli&AK-12

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone asked best MK25 weapons well my opinion is Amelie and CEL-3 send best IMR and Lynx third best Crossbow and Pytaek

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a nice run to round 45 yesterday using the Mk.25 AK-47 the Mk.25 Cel-Cauterizer, I also managed to get the Bal. and the Lynx up to Mk.25, of all those weapons the only significant damage came from the Cel-3, the assault rifles run out of ammo too fast and the Lynx is good but not alot of ammo.

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why if you want to get lot of rounds in Assault class IMR is best.

G

Gkjy675

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you even get weapons to level 25 I can get them only on level 20?

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
u need to do easter egg. after that in exo room u can upgrade from MK.20 to Mk25 with one upgrade

Top Bottom
Login
Register