What's new

Discussion Best Strategies

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some of your guys' best strategies for the Nazi Zombie levels... my favorite is on Shi No Numa in the comm room just run around on the dock in circles until they are all bunched up then if you have it just wunderwaffe them all then just rinse and repeat you can get pretty far doing that in solo. I got bored and quit after about level 70:biggrin:

Q

quench

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a great strat for shi no numa, for the new Der Reise usually in a 4 person game we have everyone get bouncing bettys and upgraded machine guns. Then we head to teleporter C i believe with the cat walk in the back. And we all sit up in the back cornor thats fenced in with the mystery box at our back. We then have 2 people crounching in front and 2 standing in back and just shoot the zombies as they run single file at us. Every round we put bettys in the area all around us so if they get a little too close they get blown up. We usually throw granades out the side window and get some crawlers then jump down from the rail as the round dimishes to 1 zombie crawler to reload and buy perks and more stuff etc. If anyone has any better strats for this level and you could share that would be awesome :biggrin:

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A good one for Der Reise is when you first start, face towards the PaP and open the door to your left and just hold out and do what you can to get money and points to use the PaP , the door you dont ever open is the one to the right of the PaP and what you do is you run back there and the only thing you have watch is that big hallway type opening and the window in the back its really good with 4 people and PaP weapons:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register