What's new

Patched Best SOLO Glitch on Die Rise After Patch

C

Coale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch, in my opinion, is now the best solo glitch since the sliquifier spawn trap in the knuckles shaft was patched. Enjoy.

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not bad, Seems to work I'm on Round 41 right now but I'm in it differently lol... And good job showing us that your in this glitch on a high round

Edit: Suicided on Round 49 didn't have Jugg the whole time

Last edited:
U

Unde4d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for actually testing this! I hate when people post bad glitches and don't test them.

Can you test out another glitch? I've tried doing it solo but it's difficult to get into especially if I have a crawler on my ***. I think if this still works it may actually be better than the glitch you just posted because you'll get longer sliquifier chain reactions. There are only two entrances and they're closer to the barrier glitch so the rounds will go by faster too.

MrGrey

MrGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump! This works great, you can still get some hits =/
Here is a review (=3):
Difficulty? Very easy/Easy
Does it break? No.
Chain reaction? Possible.
Still can get hits? Ultra Rarely.

C

Coale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for actually testing this! I hate when people post bad glitches and don't test them.

Can you test out another glitch? I've tried doing it solo but it's difficult to get into especially if I have a crawler on my ***. I think if this still works it may actually be better than the glitch you just posted because you'll get longer sliquifier chain reactions. There are only two entrances and they're closer to the barrier glitch so the rounds will go by faster too.

I have tried this before and it is actually pretty difficult to get into. Once you get into it the first time and get out of the wall so you can jump into it, I almost never get into the wall the second time. And the one time I did, the trample steam knocked me out because I couldn't pick it up.

I will see if I can try it again though :smile:

C

Coale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump! This works great, you can still get some hits =/
Here is a review (=3):
Difficulty? Very easy/Easy
Does it break? No.
Chain reaction? Possible.
Still can get hits? Ultra Rarely.

Thank you! And yea, I got all my perks because if you crouch and have galvaknuckles, you can hit the crawlers/minions when they jump at you. So even if you do get hit rarely, nothing will happen. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register