• Thread starter pinstr
  • Start date
  • Views 3,234
P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ITS NOT BY ME [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SezkNxfAxoM]YouTube - CoD 5 - BEST SNIPER SPOT![/ame]

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I'm the first to reply to this, let me hopefully dissuade those of you who are about to hit reply and bash him for this post. Pinstr, this has already been found, and there is a much easier way of getting up there. People use it all the time, so the surprise factor of seeing someone up there is zero. Keep posting, because the more people that post, the better the site will be, but try to post things most people don't know about. <----That was as constructively critical as I could be.

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oline57 said:
Since I'm the first to reply to this, let me hopefully dissuade those of you who are about to hit reply and bash him for this post. Pinstr, this has already been found, and there is a much easier way of getting up there. People use it all the time, so the surprise factor of seeing someone up there is zero. Keep posting, because the more people that post, the better the site will be, but try to post things most people don't know about. <----That was as constructively critical as I could be.
i know i just wanted to post a sniper spot

T

Tangelos

Reaction score
Sin$
ya, i found this the day it came out with a little comon cence<_<

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tangelos said: