What's new

Discussion Best Simulation games on PC

A

adoro

Reaction score
My favorite genre is Simulation. These games can make time disappear from the universe if you are not careful. There is a lot of awesome games on this list, including my all-time favorite Cities Skylines. Golftopia, released this year, has gotten into my heart as one of the best simulation indie game of the year. Some of my favorite games.

Cities Skylines:
The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.

Euro Truck Simulator 2:

The game is a direct sequel to the 2008 game Euro Truck Simulator and it is second video game in Euro Truck Simulator series.

Football Manager 2020:
Put your opinions to good use and do things your way at your club this season.

Golfotopia:
Golfotopia aims to create a humorous management tycoon experience fused with wacky physics-based golf mechanics.

Eurotrucks2mods:
Eurotrucks2mods Set in Europe, the player can drive one of a choice of articulated trucks across a depiction of Europe, picking up cargo from various locations and delivering it.

E

Ellena1998

Reaction score
I suggest to try Papers, Please !

F

fazeelbaig

Reaction score
You should try Microsoft flight emulator game.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
You should try Microsoft flight emulator game.
That is if his PC can handle it, no joke it can cripple even some great PCs. As for the OP I would like to say a few:
  1. Assetto Corsa
  2. Forza Motorsports 7 is kinda mehh for sim
  3. iRacing

Top Bottom