Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think is the best silver championship side no limit

K

kitchenspoon

Reaction score
Sin$
no way, best is English BPL silvers.... my sweaty team has players with great set pieces (ryan taylor), nearly all attackers and midfield are 90+ pace and strikers have immense strength. (jerome/delfonouso), and alan smith that can score some awesome long shots. my record on FIFA UT stands for itself, 233 wins, 0 draws, 16 losses.

K

kitchenspoon

Reaction score
Sin$
not bad not bad, still think this squad is better...

https://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fbRzEABYbb7tq

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
2011-12-02_2145.png

I have yet to lose with this team.

S i NN E IR

S i NN E IR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but that team is just pace tbh, the serie a players are fast and have 4/5 star skill moves and as i like playing with skills i prefer them
nice team btw

K

kitchenspoon

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but that team is just pace tbh, the serie a players are fast and have 4/5 star skill moves and as i like playing with skills i prefer them
nice team btw
just pace?

both sinclair and dyer are 4* skillers on the wings. Jerome has incredible strenght and sprint speed (not always about pace). Delfounouso has good heading. Alan smith is slow but SOLID and does an incredibly job breaking up the attacks. Delph is a long shotter, the same as ryan taylor, ive smacked in goals from 20, 30 and 40+ yards on a regular basis. My defenders are not even that fast, they are strong, tall and big buggers that can head the ball. Yes their is immense pace in the squad, but also ALOT else to offer, passing, creativity, movement, set pieces, in every aspect they are a threat.

my favourite player in my team has gotta be Scott Sinclair, he seems to have much better ball control than Dyer on the wing and have skinned many players with my instep fakey. I also use Emile Heskey sometimes as a CAM, why you might ask... the guy is the STRONGEST player in BPL SILVERS (thats english), enough said, he wins every header, im almost tempted to change him to a CDM lol, just to win a few more headers than alan smith can.

Also, my subs bench has the like for like replacements... oxlade-chamberlain / danny rose are only 3* skillers but have all the other abilities my first team wingers have, tyson is a weaker version of jerome but still lethal, and fraizer is like delfonouso just slower but a great finisher. I use Howsen as a backup for Delphi (however im looking to get the CM Gosling for his long shots).

All in all, you can get your brasilvers, pro leagues and so forth, il take them all with ease, purely because i use custom tactics to prevent being a victim of pace abuse or counter abuse or high pressure (100pre/100aggr) abuse. The only silvers ive struggled againt believe it or not is the African silvers, due to the sheer strength them players have on the ball and the lightning fast strikers they have.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#R5wiAbULbb8HV

Best two Silver Squads to have, 1st team Serie A then Pro League for Reserve

AsGrass

AsGrass

★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Josh McEachran is a silver midfielder for Chelsea, he has beast dribbling and a good shot :thumbup1:

MONKEY7000

MONKEY7000

yosup
Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Matty Taylor, West Ham, beast shot and beast free kick :thumbup1:

And James Tomkins :t1:

Top Bottom
Login
Register