What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Best Remote Recovery Tool? OPINIONS PLZZZ

jamesgarretttt

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, i have been trying countless times to do a remote recovery. i have been able to do a normal recovery using the AIO tool.
I was recommended APP Net and i have purchased the license but whenever i spoof and then click xbox live the actual program freezes. still waiting on support to contact me back, but in the meantime was wondering opinions on the best working current remote recovery tool?

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Id just do regular recoveries remote has been. Having issues and also getting accounts banned

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its my computer, im taking it later on to have it upgraded
If you think its pc related then id bet its you .net framework. If you just update that i bet it will work minus the bill from an i.t. guy. I know what they charge i am one.

Upvote 0
jamesgarretttt

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to be honest guys i think it is my ram. i dont wanna tell you what it is but it is under 8 haha. im having it doubled very soon though.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
to be honest guys i think it is my ram. i dont wanna tell you what it is but it is under 8 haha. im having it doubled very soon though.
Under 8 lol if you mean 8 gigs then you are fine here is whatci use for reference.

Im on windows vista on the pc i use for this. It has a duel core 2 gigahertz processor and it has 4g of ram.

Obviously the bus speed on that laptop isnt anything special (800mhz) or so.

You dont need a hoss system.

You could do this on windows xp on a old 512 machine.

Upvote 0
jamesgarretttt

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Under 8 lol if you mean 8 gigs then you are fine here is whatci use for reference.

Im on windows vista on the pc i use for this. It has a duel core 2 gigahertz processor and it has 4g of ram.

Obviously the bus speed on that laptop isnt anything special (800mhz) or so.

You dont need a hoss system.

You could do this on windows xp on a old 512 machine.

hmmm. strange. i have windows 10 64 bit. 4 gbs of ram as well

whenever i try to use AppNet and do the spoof, freezes my system. every time.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register