Reaction score
Sin$
I have a controller from EvilControllers.com and it works great for MW2

M

Ma5t3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
best controllers ever are made by ppl that call them selves XL-Team on ebay! i got one for cod4 about a year and a half ago and it still runs like the day i bought it and it kicks *** in MW2

R

Retrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Viknig 360 is the best becuase you can update it those otherones are good unless they get patched and u have to buy a new one trust me viking 360 is the way to go

A

angelina12

Reaction score
Sin$
There should be best contrlollers for mw2 as they can play a great role in playing mw2.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lagistikz said:
Hey guys im looking for the best rapidfire controller, i boght the 2nd best controller on the vikings website (thanks to se7ensin) is it anygood?

You should be very happy with your purchase. Anyone I've talked to that have bought Viking360's controllers, they were very satisfied. Hence the reason I picked them to be our exclusive rapidfire controller distributor.

Morals

Morals

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be very happy with your purchase. Anyone I've talked to that have bought Viking360's controllers, they were very satisfied. Hence the reason I picked them to be our exclusive rapidfire controller distributor.

Holy ****, Just going through my posts... Azzid talked to me everyone!

D

Deleted member 287641

GIGITY GIGITY
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy ****, Just going through my posts... Azzid talked to me everyone![/quote
:eek::eek::eek:^^^ :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek:^^^^^:eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek:^^^^ :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek: lol anywhore back on subject. I got one from VooDoo and it was somewhat ok. But I actually was able to shoot faster without it :mad: So I will not be going back to them. I wanna try a Viking its just they are so expensive :frown: WTH something happened to my post

Top Bottom
Login
Register