Discussion Best PVP weapon?

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think is the best PVP weapon?

I have yet to find one because majority of people have the same weapon that one shots me and I cannot find it.

D

Dragonikus

Reaction score
Sin$
It's either Bolt action or Varmint they are using. Varmint is extremely good if you can aim at the head consistently, and since it's the most accurate rifle out there it's not that hard.
Bolt action is a stronger weapon if you miss the head, and I usually stick to that one.

Also, when you die due to a player, wait. You will see a message who killed you and with what weapon.

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Close up: Semi-auto shotgun with slugs. Goes out to mid range ok.

Medium-long: Bolt-action with express.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Varmint is by far the best medium ranged rifle. I have won many, many fights with it. Most of them being 2v3's or 2v4's with my brother. For close range, sawed-off shotgun takes the lead by far, and for long range, either the Litchfield or Bolt Action rilfe. I recently was in a match with a level 143 that went 40-1 with the bolt action rifle.

Kangaroo696

Kangaroo696

Reaction score
Sin$
Varmint rifle is an absolute beast against low leveled players, if the other person has the ability cards: Never Without One or Slow and Steady then use the bolt action on them

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Varmint rifle is an absolute beast against low leveled players, if the other person has the ability cards: Never Without One or Slow and Steady then use the bolt action on them
Is the bolt action a 1 hit kill in the chest? If so, at what range does it 1 hit kill? And where does it not 1 hit kill from. Thanks!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There are also players that have bought recipes for ammo. I personally have the split point ammo recipe. It’s also possible that they have upgraded ability cards as well. I haven’t upgraded mine as of yet but I have bought quite a few to mix and match in my load out:smile:
I would say the most effective weapon at this time is the bolt action rifle:wink:

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Bolt Action Rifle hands down if you can guide to the head quick enough to get that shot even then fully upgraded it seems to be instakill. Close range especially is the repeating shotgun.

Top Bottom
Login
Register