pmaster10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think is better protection?

motion97 3 in 1 protection
or
Daxx 3-in-1 protection(he might have removed it but i have the sco)

pmaster10

pmaster10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Last time i checked that was probably the worst one??? Every time you press Y you freeze? Unless he fixed it

no you still freeze when pressing Y What would you recommend? (i was thinking the one that he has in in v3s)

Upvote 0
DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no you still freeze when pressing Y What would you recommend? (i was thinking the one that he has in in v3s)
I know dark smokes v4 menu is pretty good. and idk if his v3 ones are any good. i just started playing with it and nobody has tried to group freeze me yet so idk if its really good or not. It probably is though

Upvote 0
zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know dark smokes v4 menu is pretty good. and idk if his v3 ones are any good. i just started playing with it and nobody has tried to group freeze me yet so idk if its really good or not. It probably is though

I use darksmoke v4, you cant get froze from group hack

Upvote 0
DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use darksmoke v4, you cant get froze from group hack
i have. only if they spam f*ck the button though. But then again maybe it was because i had 2 menus open? And the other menus group hack protection was probably not good and so that made me freeze?

Upvote 0
Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
Evades menu is great and it has a loop that deletes objects whenever someone tries to troll you it will just delete it without you having to go into your menu. Out of the two id say motions.

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. 

Yea so far its evades.
His is so weird... I have absolutely no idea how he stops you from freezing without switching your ________... and his menu is pretty old compared to all of these new ones too... well done to the guy lol..

There'll be other ways to stop group hack.. some of the devs are either too lazy to figure it out or make do for second best though so eh lol.

EDIT: I'm actually working on a protection now :tongue: I might release it but if I do some things WILL be removed... we don't want people using freeze cars in order to get an effective freeze... I think it's best if there is still one somewhat reliable method to freeze a specific player as a pose to the whole game.... this way legit players actually stand a chance of being able to play for more than an hour without being frozen by a modder who can't get his way and uses a freeze car -_-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
His is so weird... I have absolutely no idea how he stops you from freezing without switching your ________... and his menu is pretty old compared to all of these new ones too... well done to the guy lol..

There'll be other ways to stop group hack.. some of the devs are either too lazy to figure it out or make do for second best though so eh lol.

EDIT: I'm actually working on a protection now :tongue: I might release it but if I do some things WILL be removed... we don't want people using freeze cars in order to get an effective freeze... I think it's best if there is still one somewhat reliable method to freeze a specific player as a pose to the whole game.... this way legit players actually stand a chance of being able to play for more than an hour without being frozen by a modder who can't get his way and uses a freeze car -_-
there will always be that one *** hole that freezes you with that method though

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
there will always be that one *** hole that freezes you with that method though

Let me refer to what I just posted... "we don't want people using freeze cars in order to get an effective freeze"... would you rather only YOU be frozen by that one method(?) or you AND everyone else (including innocent players) be frozen because one of those people who have to get their way get pi**sed?.. really think about it, it could even be the difference between you+everyone else getting frozen OR just one other random player... the positives outweigh the negatives, I could rant about this freezing crap all day long but eh. waaaayyy too off topic now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register