• Views 776
Status
Not open for further replies.
Endomorph

Endomorph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a level 122 (Stats below) I'm looking to sell where's the best place to sell RS accounts for the best possible prices i've been quoted $120 for this account.

122Stats.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Roach

xRoach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try Hackforums I don't go there a lot but I hear about people selling accounts on there.

Upvote 0
uC Monk

uC Monk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who quoted you $120 on that account? If thats true and it was from a website, take that offer cause I guarantee no one else will offer that high.Otherwise you can try Playerauctions, Sythe, or hackforums, but dont be surprised if you get offered a way less.

Upvote 0
Endomorph

Endomorph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rs2happy offered me $120, but i'm having a problem listing it with them, and their live support isn't the best.

I'll check out some of the sites listed and see what i get, the account is secure and i'd happilly take less then $120 if the site can be trusted.

To be honest i was looking for at $90 so anything above is a bonus.

Upvote 0
X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a level 122 (Stats below) I'm looking to sell where's the best place to sell RS accounts for the best possible prices i've been quoted $120 for this account.

122Stats.jpg

Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't pay 122 freaking dollars for that account but anyways, I think it is against the forum rules to talk about selling or buying of Runescape accounts and/or items.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register