Discussion Best place to purchase Xbox 360 case mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnvisible

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to create a custom Xbox 360 with the one that I have now.

I just need a good place to purchase CHEAP but reliable and good mods. Mainly the stuff I want is a see through case, see through dvd cover, and other stuff.

So, any sites?

Thanks everyone.

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lnvisible said:
I want to buy them and put them on myself dude,

try PM'ing some of the case modders then from the link i posted..

try to find your initiative. we cant do all the work for you... <_<

Scottay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nookie said:
try PM'ing some of the case modders then from the link i posted..

try to find your initiative. we cant do all the work for you... <_<
It is pretty evident that he is looking to buy a complete one, not send in his current one and have someone do it for him. He said keyword "buy" not "send to someone and pay to work on my current one"

So basically you did no work for him, you just continued to be a doushebag

And I would suggest http://secure.llamma.com/catalog/ like the guy above me posted. My friend got one awhile back and they are nice and a pretty decent price.

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scottay said:
It is pretty evident that he is looking to buy a complete one, not send in his current one and have someone do it for him. He said keyword "buy" not "send to someone and pay to work on my current one"

And I would suggest The Llamma's Game Console Parts and Accessories like the guy above me posted. My friend got one awhile back and they are nice and a pretty decent price.

calm down... i was merely trying to support the talented case modders we already have here... i apologise if you misinterpreted... <_<

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scottay said:

And I would suggest The Llamma's Game Console Parts and Accessories like the guy above me posted. My friend got one awhile back and they are nice and a pretty decent price.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Nookie was just trying to help, as are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom