• Thread starter DatBoiJay53
  • Start date
  • Views 316
DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to know which PC Laptop you guys think would be best. (Everything in general) Graphics card, CPU, processor etc, you know, all that computer stuff. My current computer is **** and im looking to purchase a new one, any Ideas?

Operating System
  1. Windows
Last edited:
irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to know which PC Laptop you guys think would be best. (Everything in general) Graphics card, CPU etc, you know, all that computer stuff. My current computer is **** and im looking to purchase a new one, any Ideas?
Budget and use?

DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need a laptop? A desktop will be much better
Yes, I want to be able to take it out the house when I want/need to. Plus I have a big family and I hate when they download random **** on there.
With a laptop it's MINE, lol :tongue:

irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
The MSI GT70 is a great choice
However a desktop will provide a lot more power

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend this: http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-G750JW-DB71-17-3-Inch-Laptop-Black/dp/B00COQIKB4

Not the best, but pretty damn good.

Key features:
  • Pretty nice GFX chipset (GTX765M with 2GB of GDDR5)
  • 12GB of RAM (PLENTY)
  • A 1TB HDD and a 2nd drive slot for adding an SSD if you want
  • Looks nice, feels solid, keys work great (over all cosmetically great)
  • Large nice screen
  • Reasonable price
  • 4700HQ so i7 instead of just i5 (not a big deal unless your into heavy video/media processing or work with lots of compressed archives but still nice. Useful for a few other things but just for reference the i5s are adequate for gaming and general PC use. Still though it has an i7 :biggrin:)
Nothing beats a desktop but I recommended this to my friend after seeing what a great deal it was and he loves it. Only draw back is you have to use Windows 8 as there are no Windows 7 drivers but its not too bad and using Start8 practically makes it 7.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't personally recommend this (because I don't have a republic of gamers laptop), but specs wise it looks solid, and ASUS makes a great product.
You are correct about the CPU but at that price range a low end i7 is the minimum.
The 765 should play everything on at least high

Top Bottom
Login
Register