Best PC Capturing Software?

• Thread starter SpeaRZoiD
  • Start date
  • Views 582
S

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title sais it all.... i want to start recording gameplay on my PC games, just wondering whats the best software to use...

If you could include pricing as well i would appreciate it :smile: Or even if its free :tongue:

Thanks

M

FGE
Reaction score
I like MSI Afterburner its free

I

iVESIUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fraps.. However you need an other hard drive or SSD and a good CPU.

D

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Reaction score
Good Quality?
FRAPS is better imo... but requires good hardware and another HDD other than the game or you will suffer FPS loss
:frown: only thing is... FRAPS won't work with me anymore :cry: {tear}

S

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FRAPS is better imo... but requires good hardware and another HDD other than the game or you will suffer FPS loss
:frown: only thing is... FRAPS won't work with me anymore :cry: {tear}
Not bad quality there... Ive tried fraps before... i aint got another HDD, just got 1TB but may get another ion the future..

Fraps.. However you need an other hard drive or SSD and a good CPU.

Thanks for the reply... just explained above :tongue:

M

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Camtasia studio 8. I have seen it from $99-$250. Awesome quality, built in editor, export as many different file types you can set the portion of the screen from which to record from. Expensive but really great if your going to be doing any serious capturing/uploading. I have a video up on youtube but I just capped minecraft so that game doesnt exactly show off its quality and it was boring and laggy because of my computer not the software, but here it is if you want to see it...

M

Mr Adonexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i myself use fraps, with the right settings and that your fps shouldn't drop too low, and if it does it might be because you have a slow pc. But mine runs games fine with it in the background and recording along with all the other crap i normally have in the background. :smile: it's also fairly cheap compared to alot of other software.

I

ii3randonmagic

Reaction score
Back when I used pc I used to use camstudio, very cheap and I would say quality is nice but everything is better once ou render it!

Top Bottom