• Thread starter pesx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,793
pesx

xPeps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not me but hes the best promod sniper in europe his gt is rumor wickhamx he says he will teach all the sniper tricks ,if you get him in a xp lobby he beat me 60-0 . you guys can have a 1v1 with him , also hes in the optic D treats clan and he's the best euro promod sniper

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
im sorry what will that prove at your failed attempts for begging to get into a 10th lobby. i dont give a rats *** about being good at the game that has too much **** wrong with it to begin with. im not saying hes not bad, im saying your a leecher that shouldnt post about a 10th lobby.
people can show you all of the sniper stuff without getting them into a lobby, its called searching.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would the best sniper want an xp lobby? Reasoning fail.

CyberGod

CyberGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow that is one big fail. For a start the clan is called Optic Nation not optic d treats. Secondly his name is Optic D Treats

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
fail to anyone who thinks they are the absolute best. there's guarenteed some random kid who hasnt put his controller down since the day it came out who would probably 60-0 this guy. i dont care if hes good, but noone can claim to be the absolute best at anything. period.

and hella fail attempt kid, nice try tho

Top Bottom
Login
Register