What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Best move ever

• Thread starter MaximumB
  • Start date
  • Views 1,910
M

MaximumB

Reaction score
Sin$

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
na

i've elastico chopped through a defenders legs then lobbed the keeper and even then I wouldn't say that was the best skill i've seen someone do online

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly your using Ronaldo = Epic lose,

You jump over one leg, Not that great,

Keep trying though

S

SpitfireF2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bunch of haters..

Pretty sure not everyone is just "hating". if your going to produce a title called "greatest move ever" it would need to be alot more than a click of the right analogue stick!

Limerick 37 FC

Limerick 37 FC

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
nice skill, there just jealous because they cant do skill like you :wink:

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to see one of you haters do this move successfully
There not really hating, there just stating their view. I highly doubt you even meant to do that, and I think if you wanted one of us to try and do it, it wouldnt take long to perform it.

-Jack-

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to see one of you haters do this move successfully
Well, LT + RS isn't as hard as LT + X+A LS<- + LT+X + LT+B (Fake rabona +Hop+Flair shot)
Which lot's of people have done including me and lot's of people on this site, I really seize to believe that you think this the best skill move.

Nav

Nav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, LT + RS isn't as hard as LT + X+A LS<- + LT+X + LT+B (Fake rabona +Hop+Flair shot)
Which lot's of people have done including me and lot's of people on this site, I really seize to believe that you think this the best skill move.
whos technical now...b*tch

and to op
calm down it's a forum, where people discuss topics, if ur not happy with someones opinion, gtfo simples. anyway dont u want constructive critiscism?

Top Bottom
Login
Register