• Thread starter Golly
  • Start date
  • Views 272
Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Okay, So I've been remodeling my computer room and got a new desk and everything and I feel it's only right to update my gear as well. I've been rocking my Asus monitors which can be found HERE for almost 3 years now and don't have an issue with them at all other than the wide bezel here recently. I'm looking to buy two screens right now and see if I am going to need three again like I have now but I doubt I will. HERE is the monitor I am looking at currently it's another Asus monitor and it's seems decently priced and the bezels are small and MS time is very low as well. I guess I am trying to figure out the best monitor for under $200 yes, I do game a lot and I do graphic design on the side if that helps any just drop what monitor you think is best below. I also am considering going one big curved screen thoughts?

EDIT: Thought's on these 27" Asus monitors? Little out of my budget but gonna bit the bullet and get two of these. LINK

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Would they be for content creation only, or gaming as well or what?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Both, Web browsing, gaming, content creating you name it.
Then I'd highly recommend you to update yourself to this decade by getting 144hz (or higher) refresh rate monitor.
More expensive surely tho, but sometimes money has to be used :/
Maybe only get one 144Hz monitor that'll be your main monitor. Then have your other monitor on the side be whatever.
I use basic little 24" LG flatscreen TV as my second screen, does it's job just fine for when I need to be running two screens at once.

Top Bottom