Solved Best mod menus

• Thread starter Tjardok
  • Start date
  • Views 5,287
T

Tjardok

Reaction score
Sin$
I know about absolute menu what other menus are out there that are good? I don't care if I need to pay to use it

C

C130s

Reaction score
Sin$
Nullify is a great menu but it's a monthly subscription which I absolutely hate.
Evolve probably has the absolute most features out of any other menu on the market but he only accepts Bitcoin right now b/c people kept trying to do charge backs on his PayPal.
As you said, Absolute is a great menu (tons of protections that actually work) but he has no features to grief other players if that's something you're into.
VolcanoVIP is a fairly good menu for it's price. Made by MisterModzz but it is currently detected so you would have to wait for it to be updated.

Upvote 0
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nullify is a great menu but it's a monthly subscription which I absolutely hate.
Evolve probably has the absolute most features out of any other menu on the market but he only accepts Bitcoin right now b/c people kept trying to do charge backs on his PayPal.
As you said, Absolute is a great menu (tons of protections that actually work) but he has no features to grief other players if that's something you're into.
VolcanoVIP is a fairly good menu for it's price. Made by MisterModzz but it is currently detected so you would have to wait for it to be updated.

From what I've heard,

-Nullify = skidded code menu. Haven't used it in a while but last time I did, menu felt unfinished. Like it was in BETA. Only a few options were applied properly and worked. They had a powerful remote kick option that got rid of even the peskiest and most stubborn menu users.

-Evolve = super skidded code menu. Like Nullify, feels like a glitchy beta menu that crashes more than works properly. While it has many features, other lesser known paid menus are catching up to Evolve's "unique" (read borrowed) list of features.

-Absolute = general, original code. Devs behind it actually know what they are doing, going as far to create features NEVER seen in a menu before or are not commonly present. While it's not without its bugs, devs work hard and quick enough to address most bugs that arise. One of the more stable menus I've ever used. On par with the late Infamous. No GRIEFING options because the devs are part of the GTA community that think griefers should drink bleach! I won't even begin to go into how they've made this community so toxic...

VolcanoVIP = detected. 'Nuff said. Most likely another skidded menu.

Same with Cubexsis, Sinister, Maver****, etc. Very few menus nowadays are made from genuine code. I'm against advertising on the forum so PM me and I'll give you some other recommendations. Ones that still have genuine coders. Not "cookie-cutter" "copy pasta".

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register