What's new

Unsolved Best mod menu - Paradise; Semjases; LTS (2018)

F

fkd

Reaction score
Hi. Which one of these 3 is the best one? I'm looking for one which has a good protection against disable account and freezing, and the most updated one or better one in general even if not with many updates. I know LTS is not being updated for almost a year (so I don't know if it's better than any of the others) but it's famous so I thought it'd be a good idea to put it here. Which one is the best? I know many talking very well of Semjases but Paradise looks excellent too and people don't talk of that one very much. Thanks in advance!

D

Dave_Veton

Reaction score
I would go with extortion I think that is the best menu in my opinion it has very good protections and it is nice and simple

Upvote 0
F

fkd

Reaction score
I would go with extortion I think that is the best menu in my opinion it has very good protections and it is nice and simple
Hi. Actually I bought Paradise. Semjases I realized I will never buy because it's too abusive and they created the disable account thing which I really hate, so that one got completely out of question. LTS was too outdated (I thought, at the time, as now I know it's still updated, though not much). Then the two left were Paradise and Extortion, and I chose Paradise because of its Co-Host menu. I just needed a good menu to be protected of stupid modders and make other players' day cooler, so Paradise was the right choice for me (except for the radom freezes..., but we can't have everything), because I give the Co-Host menu to some friends for they to have fun with mods (though, I don't let them use abusive commands, only good ones). Anyways, thanks for the reply hahaha. I liked Extortion when I tried the cracked version, but Paradise looked better for me (even though it's said Extortion is way stabler than Paradise and doesn't freeze randomly - at least as much as Paradise does/used to do, I don't play for some time).

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register